Everyone leaving for molecular diag. sales

Discussion in 'Plus Diagnostics' started by Anonymous, Feb 24, 2013 at 12:37 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why are all the good reps leaving plus for these molecular diagnostic companies.

Maybe I should look into it. I hear the money is great. I guess it is the future of cancer research and therapy.

Oh well. Hopefully, Plus can make it.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Because they are idiots.

CMS has cut the reimbursement to less then what the cost per reporatable is for Molecular.
    If the company is not big like Quest/Clarient/GE etc... the companies are going broke.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

solid tumor companies are not the place to be, especially the ones that compete with the local hospitals. Who owns the block? Pathology. Hospitals can run EGFR, ALK, KRAS, in house. Good luck beating them. Huge mistake.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well I just hope that "everybody who left" for molecular testing didnt go to predictive because now we all know how that went

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

just heard CMS said NO WAY to paying those high reimbursements for Next-Gen Sequencing!!

What does this so for all these molecular positons.

I know Foundation signed on with US ONCOLOGY, but how do they get paid???

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

lol @ these venture companies choosing plus reps with no contacts.........

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

for those who left for RGI, how is Maury management style working out for you? What value does he bring to the table. Do you think he has your back?