Everyone who posts on here is a pussy

Discussion in 'Lifewatch' started by Anonymous, Dec 5, 2014 at 12:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fitz...Please stop the BS. You are also part of this incompetent management. Start answering your emails and phone calls. Stop kissing Swiss ass

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Right On!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fitz is not management, people. He's just a sales rep. An ass kissing sales rep? Yes. But not part of the management problem.

There really is no near-term solution for the issues LW has: at least nothing Sales can change. The good news is that it sounds like SV and SR have caved to the many threats to walk under the current comp plan situation post NSM. That's about the only power we have as reps. Let's see if the promises ever materialize. Otherwise, all of you who threatened to walk better be prepared to pack up.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The only REAL town hall meeting where we can actually speak without fear of Lee.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gosh I miss this thread!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This thread died when no one was able to back themselves up. You called the OP stupid, and maybe it was, but it still took balls. Most of you all said the company is better off because of people like him being removed. Well, do you think your company is better off? I say your company, because I am no longer there, but I liked Paul and I don't believe for a second he was legitimately fired. Considering all that, wait and watch your company over the next few weeks. Y'all will be eating your words. I was never for the bullying at LWS. The chickens are coming home to roost. So ask yourself, is your company better off or where you just being what Paul described you all as? Disclaimer: haven't spoken to Paul, did send him a text telling him I'm glad he stuck up for himself. Everyone else just left as they were told to. Eat those facts.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Crazy post. The company is jacked. But so was Paul. He was an absolute asshole. That notwithstanding, the company is imploding.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did you ever tell Paul he was an "absolute asshole"? I'm not even in your company or industry. He told me about this a few months ago and I was lmbo. This is exactly how he was in college. I couldn't wait to read this and one thing I can tell you about Paul is he always backs up his word. He always has. I played ball with him and he was a ruthless bastard on the field. I loved it. I used to encourage him to get more angry when he was on the mound because it was hysterical. He even got me kicked out of a game because I stopped a guy from charging the mound and beat his ass, after Paul drilled him with a nasty fastball to the knee. So strictly as a friend of his, I agree with him. What a cowardly little bitch session this is. Sounds like your company isn't doing too well. You should focus on that rather than engaging in this petty shit. Also, please tell me you told him he was an asshole to his face. I don't know how many people are in your company, but I'm willing to bet the number of people who engaged him directly is 0%. For the record, I'm a Marine. When something needs to be said, we say it verbally. I love that guy, though. Real as it gets.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Blah blah blah. I would tell both of you to your faces at the same time you are assholes. Go place baseball and army on someone else's website.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your last message epitomizes why LWS continues to fail. Can't we even defend ourselves without soundind dumb?!!? C'mon people.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey whoever posted that they would say it to their face; do you want Paul's personal phone number to tell him? I can give it to you.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sure lets have it - telling that punk he's a has been is long overdue

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Our organization is having the most issues I've seen in years and we're worried about telling Paul he's an ass to his face? What a waste of time and energy. So what that he's an ass. He was shitcanned and hasn't been here in nearly a year but is still the topic of a thread?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lee please stop personal attacks here...Get the f.....out of this site and LW

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Paul is and always be a douche, car salesman.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Again, the grammar and capability of this company to put together a coherent message is literally astounding to me. Some of you are significantly overpaid. I should be getting part of your salaries you're so stupid. It's embarrassing.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously, does LW have any significant accounts?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not that they'll be able to hold on to. Luckily, the company is doing better now. LMFAO.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

C'mon guys, things are looking up. Revenue increase objectives were pretty realistic, we've got leadership and management which finally understands the monitoring space and we're about to launch the patch. Watch out Cardionet, iRhythm, eCardio, LabCorp, Spectocor...... here we come. Wait for us. Wait. Wait. Wait....... wait....

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now that's funny!