Everything is way too quiet on the Entresto contract!!!

Discussion in 'Amplity' started by anonymous, May 1, 2018 at 2:49 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We received the email from Cedric over a month ago now that Novartis had verbally agreed to a contract. Verbal means it's not signed. In his email, Cedric said he would keep us posted as to whats happening. Where's the news Cedric? Has the contract not been signed yet or what????

Things are WAY too quiet right now.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think you know the answer to your question. Is this your 1st pharma job?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree something is up with Entresto contract. No way can they carry all of us with such little access.
    Cedric tell us now so we can plan our summer fun

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

RD’s are also in Utah this week, this has got to be part of agenda. They had made the formal announcement on May 1 last year. Something is definitely up.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Announcement to come shortly.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I believe that we all understand by now that Novartis’s collective stupidity has no bounds.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Email to come soon. Some will be kept. Some will be let go.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

“Delay” in CPT stay tuned more to come shortly.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks, genius. I could have figured that out.

If someone has any real info to share, please do.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ain't that the truth!!! Some Novartians are much more clueless than others.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are just not nice people.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The CP&T debacle is proof yet again of what a sh%t show this contract is.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Something has to give. We have CV ABLs down to to 5 to 6 Reps with ride alongs every 2 and half weeks. Come on Here’s a genius idea. If we don’t reorganize why not give the ABL accounts to call on..
    Please Novartis wake up and do something !

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree, Regional Coordinators are wussies. Who sells their own employees out? RC's grow a set and stand up for something in your lives. Careers gone bad, losers w/o a purpose.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is out of control. I’m tired of my manager and they are tired of me. It’s embarrassing bringing a babysitter to same accounts every few weeks. Accounts will continue to close as value is not added - such a waste!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's a form of corporate gang stalking. The manager is only available to harass while counterparts get in your business to get you into trouble.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

According to the Novartis thread, CV is having a town hall. Please share anything you learn here!!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Still no news yet from Cedric should we count the days since he initially announced verbal extension of contract?
    I’m betting there will be a number of major carve outs as to PDI placements .
    Work you as long as possible to end if current contract.