Evil HR

Discussion in 'Talecris Biotherapeutics' started by Anonymous, Oct 1, 2011 at 2:01 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Next week will show the pure evil intent of HR. A senior HR "professional" in RTP told me that HR is really worried about lawsuits and that their primary focus is in reducing the risks of soon-to-be former employees having grounds to sue. Rather than transfer qualified employees into open positions, entire groups will be fired. Then the ex-employees can apply for "new" open positions. This will keep some who are not wanted in the organization from suing for discrimination. Also allows re-hiring at a lower salary. Kari at her department store best. Lori is positively giddy over the plan, bragging about how much money she's saving the company. Since SJ and her group have already been nailed by the state for discriminatory hiring, this scheme should really draw attention. I've heard that several employees have already contacted lawyers in anticipation of the way the layoffs are being set up. Salary cuts are designed to reduce severance payments and to spur attrition rates. HR is more worried about instant savings than in retaining talent. They have no idea how complex this business is. Drive off the good employees and the business will suffer. You can't just bring in new people from pharma.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh how wrong you are - look across Talecrispy - many are laid off pharma pukes - Mr. AG " I don't know how to spell gmex, but I can learn" is a perfect example - pharma models are dead - thousands have been kicked off that teet and the dumb, dead and dense are here in droves.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No kidding - the entire brand is a bunch of ex-GSK frat boys - just look at that pharma glossy crap they put out - HR knows there is tons of cheap pharma labor out there - Grifols needs to save cash, the products are best in class so why pay top dollar when you can get pharma leftovers for less $$$

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

KH is an evil troll - maybe perky-poo or sterno will take her to their next company that they raid

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Could see a lot of people leave soon. Hr set it up to encourage older employees to choose retirement now.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is the HR dept better?