Evofem

Discussion in 'AMAG Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Jan 30, 2020 at 4:20 PM.

Tags: Edit
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who hear has heard that Evofem is buying Vyleesi and the sales team?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hear, hear

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone but you apparently

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you kidding? Their market cap is less than what you paid for the drug? What are they buying it for 5?

Same size as your compny since you shed half a billion

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone see that they have a ton of openings posted for field sales positions?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To sell their contraceptive drug. They are too small of a company to buy V and I.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What information have you learned from phone screen? Salary? New tentative target date?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ya’ll are fools. They are 90 million in debt and running on fumes with a joke of a leadership team. No practice experience in anything. Check out the recent Seeking Alpha analyst report. It is spot on. None of the ‘c-suite’ has ever launched a drug and most have on-line bachelors degrees. Ass clowns with egos making money for themselves before dissolving the place. Do a little research before you touch the Titanic.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Scratch that. I read the comments and this piece is complete garbage.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I “hear” you are an idiot.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you heard it here first

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t you get it? Whenever a company is trying to openly sell a portfolio drug they always reassure the sales force that they are part of the deal. The last thing AMAG needs is for everyone to jump ship before the deal is done. After that they won’t even know your name except to fill out the Fed Ex slip with your separation papers enclosed. Oh, and don’t expect a phone call from your Area Director thanking you for anything either, he will be under a rock cowering in his back yard.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wait, you're telling me that our jobs aren't safe?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone is just trying to make it through each pay period and Sometimes I wish they would just pull the plug and get it over with. This place is a ship to nowhere. Can you even imagine a career where we do get picked up for Vyleesi? Kill me now.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

rolling on the floor laughing.....

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah, fucking hilarious..., dip shit.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Free money until I'm out.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unfortunately that’s how the majority of the company feels. It used to be a different place where everyone actually cared and worked incredibly hard before the first lay off ordeal. It has been a shit show since then with constant malcontent and distrust. Really sad how it all turned out but in the end AMAG corporate is just a shit show. So sorry I invested this much energy, passion and time.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has anyone been let go yet? Which territories?