Evolus - jeuveau

Discussion in 'Allergan' started by Anonymous, Feb 7, 2019 at 1:56 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Evolus gets ready to sell stock
    Evolus saw its stock fall 12% following a filing that would allow the company to make a secondary offering. Late Friday, Evolus filed a registration statement under which its selling shareholders would offer more than 15.7 million shares of stock. The company itself won't receive any proceeds from the sale, with any money going straight to early investors in the performance beauty company. Insiders likely saw the timing as fortuitous to sell part of their stake, as Evolus just last week explained how it expects to compete against industry leader Botox with its Jeuveau frown-line treatment. Shareholders will have to reassess the risk of holding their stock given the apparent vote of no confidence from ground-floor investors.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’d say 3/4 of the company has had some association with Allergan at some point in their career. If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, well..it’s a duck. Wish them the best. They’ve got some serious obstacles ahead of them.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do NOT apply for the San Francisco Evolus position! The manager, JM, is unprofessional and a micro-manager! Beware!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Florida manager is disgusting. Very discriminating.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This product will do well in smaller offices but the larger accounts are going to keep their Botox. Enjoy the $100k base account managers. That’s all you will see.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How so?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The “manager” in my region was so rude and unprofessional. I had to travel to attend the interview. I’ve been the top rep in the country at 2 different companies (verifiable) and this manager didn’t even call me back or let me know I wasn’t even being selected for a second interview. I had to find out from the recruiting agency after I followed up. Apparently, the rep they wanted to hire has declined the position and now they burned all the other reps who interviewed and have no one. My grandfather was the head of the dermatology association for my region and my stepfather is in line, which I didn’t mention, so not a good move on their part. The regional manager has never even done aesthetics so I guess that’s expected. Don’t burn your bridges, Evolus.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes it's alot of this. Most people they've hired have zero experience in aesthetics. And experienced reps with great records are being passed over. There is a reason for that! Be thankful

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are wasting a lot of the interviewees time. The common thread between everyone is Allergan. I was told that they were trying to create a new culture than what Allergan was, yet they are hiring 90% Of employees who have worked at, or, have been linked to Allergan at some point in their career.
    I didn’t get the job I wanted, based on experience in the Aesthetics realm, but that’s the way it goes. I’m not sure why I was asked to attend the final interviews if I wasn’t qualified. And if they expand and hire more reps, like I was told, I am definitely NOT interested!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why care - such a joke

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s crazy. My “top rep” experience is actually at 2 aesthetic companies. I think they are raiding Allergan, PCA and L’Oréal, but having to use the recruitment firm as a buffer. (I was a top rep at one of these) They already know who they want. There is no reason not to extend a second interview for a rep with many years experience and good references. There is a plan. And it’s rude to not even follow up. I’ve never had an experience with any aesthetic or device company who actually did in person interviews and neglected to even follow up with candidates. Too bad their choice ended up declining and now they have burned all the others by being rude and not even following up.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Similar situation with Tony Diaz. Unethical, unprofessional and very strange. Thank GOD I declined this opportunity.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone else think the Evolus logo is juvenile and the color annoying/non-medical like? Doesn’t seem sophisticated at all to me.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I like it but I'm a millennial so that confirms your point. I will say that it is a ripoff of the airbnb logo though. Same colors and all.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The reason they are hiring ex Allergan employees is because they are out for revenge. Ask any legacy Allergan or former legacy Allergan rep what they think of Allergan. Evolus is smart. AGN is screwed. Cannot wait to see how this plays out.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m laughing. Evolus will get some market share but never outdo Botox.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The majority of there reps are misfits and re-treads from other aesthetic companies.
    They are promoting cheap price. That is it.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This product will crash and burn. Market price is $615 per 100 units which is more that Botox @ $603. When you have Merz and Galderma at $500 sub what is the point of an office switching. JOKE

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I turned down the $70k position because I was pissed I didn’t get picked for the 100k position. The rep that got the $100k one, her job was offered to me and I turned it down because she wasn’t doing well in the territory and couldn’t grow it. I would have been the best get choice. Pissed!