EWHU NTM/ Super Bowl

Discussion in 'Ethicon Device' started by Anonymous, Dec 15, 2010 at 7:21 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This takes the cake! We have to travel to our NTM and mis watching the super bowl with friends and family. This is the most watched event of the year, a national past time and senior management approved this so we could attend a lab for a product up-grade! This company used to be a good place to work, but now this place truly sucks! Lets do the following: concentrate on Siebel (providing BS to management) Role play with a sales brochure, and do some objection handling. Then we can discuss performance with 35 people out of 148 hitting forcast, and how most people should be on a plan. Then we can listen to the marketing people get excited about the old products, and some of the up-grades. Oh, most of these people have never scene an OR, and never sold or lost an account. Work and Family my butt, nice job management. Complete idiots

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This takes the cake!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am not a football fan, and look forward to another product launch. C4 says that this a game changer, and I can not wait to detail my customers on this product. Thats why I have no problem traveling on Super Bowl Sunday. Having just come from the pharma I think this is a great opportunity.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whoaaaa! Can't breathe, laughing too hard. I can't wait for you to "detail" your customers too.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This will be a great time to be away from our customers, as we are raising all of our prices on Feb.1 I for one cant wait to sell our cutting edge "new products" These are game changers in the making. Oh well, need to fill in my weekly tracker, do some role plays, and practice detailing my Docs. Just running my territory like my own business.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is that the same C4 from OrthoWHU? I no longer work for JnJ, but when I did, I had a ride with with her. I know everyone bashes people on these boards, but she was nice and down to earth. Did they bring over any segmentation? That was the best.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

C4 is ok, but a prisoner of her experience. Truly believes that their are many similarities coiming to Med device from pharma. She will never learn the business, intill she leaves the past (pharma) behind. I dont have any confidence she can do this, self-awareness is lacking these days. I agree, a pretty good person though!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Of course "having come from pharma" is excited. I would be too. But for those that are experience med dev reps, we have a better handle on the situation with the company and the random decisions they make.

I remember a few years ago they tried to have the NTM over Spring Break and parents were scrambling trying to figure out who to leave their kids with while they attended the meeting.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lets just do this meeting between XMAS and New Years. This company does not care about us. No real leadership. Things are great, but units are down. My question is who will buy this company? This place will not last, each year, 4 in a row, can not hit plan. Love to see people thinking about a future here, what idiots.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They will do what they want, without any worry, as they do not really care about the sales force. We should just be lucky to have a job. That is what they say at corporate! The place to be. So looking forward to the new product launches

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

unbelievable. you are all so ungrateful it's sick. it's refreshing to see that the OP is enthusiastic and GRATEFUL for the position that he's in. stop comparing/looking for the next best thing and be happy that you are a part of this industry.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Must be a new hire who did not ask enough questions during the interview, or you are just a complete fool. This is a shitty place to be, and maybe will be around for another year. Do your homework next time. This is a place that only 20 reps hit forcast, and has not hit forcast in over 4 years. Dumb shit! Go back to sleep!