EWHU Ranking

Discussion in 'Ethicon Device' started by Anonymous, Mar 14, 2011 at 7:01 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any idea of where to find old ranking reports? When we moved to EVIA the older ranking reports were lost. It is time to move on!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The count down has begun. Please call a kool aid drinker for career advice. They will tell you that this is the place to be. Cleaver wont let you escape if you are in the North East she will poison any potential employer within J&J. Listen, how many people have tried to get out because they know they will be out of a job when this division folds? What, 6 or 7. How many people were able to leave. MP had to claw his way out. What a great place to be!
    Thanks Cleaver.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Export your evia reports as an excel file for 08,09,10...........then be very creative for 05,06,07...or whatever years you need. Remember it is an excel file just don't move names around but the numbers will need to follow the story as well.

WELCOME TO THE HOTEL CALIFORNIA, you can check in-but you can never leave

Yes I have heard regional managers have blocked or stopped people from leaving. They don't care about you, your family, your career,.....they only care about themselves and how your departure will look on them.

Good LUCK!!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sad, this EWHU management 2011. They don't care about the people, look at the RBD in the east. I thought she was a hard worker and a team player, never so wrong.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When I look at Evia, it looks like we can only go back to 2009. Do you know how to go back past that?

Ok, so what is the story around C4? I am in the North East, but I have not heard what everyone is talking about. When you say she is blocking career moves, is that within JNJ?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DID you not understand the CREATIVE part!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!