EWHU Worst DM/RBD

Discussion in 'Ethicon Device' started by Anonymous, Jan 7, 2011 at 11:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok where to start. Leach was very bad, Greg P is a cheater, and I hear that the DM in Boston is the worst, but protected by the RBD, because it was her hire. Please share.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is MH still there?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah he is still around. In charge of mesh kits, and the TVT up-grades. He also has a few direct reports. Scotty ( I never hit forcast) J , and the other little guy who sells the Gynemesh kit. I think MH made up up a grand title for himself though. He is working hard trying to learn the pharma business, because the people still around from med device dont have any respect for him. Still thinks this is the place to be, can I say more.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How many of the others micro-manage constantly?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The new DM in Boston is the new "gold" standard for the worst DM in this very troubled division. C7 hired this complete fool, but will let the business go to pot so she won't have to admitt he was a terrible hire. Their is a chance though she could bring over a pharma person who does not know the business. Sad, but true.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

heard she fired a tenured DM up there....whats the scoop on that one

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She will fill it with a pharma DM, she likes that because they wont know more than her. She was a poor hire. Good worker, with proven success but still treating the job like a different business. Started with a bad hire for DM in boston, wont address the issue. Fires a tenured DM, without trying to really help him and now is going to hire someone who has never seen an OR or worked on commission. People dont trust MH, people dont like C whatever she calls herself.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My vote is for Peter D. He is was never qualified, and still knows nothing. Thanks Libby, and thanks Kevin for your leadership and letting this guy get a job. Still has not lost his entire team like the guy in Boston.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And to think that I once wanted to work for this guy. I would have done anything to get into this company at one time.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like Chris H. is bitter for not getting the DM job they hired Peter for. I've been around a while and Peter is one of the best DM's I've had.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

this is not Chris H who was an excellent rep. This is one of many/most that new from day one, that Peter D was not qualified to be a med device rep. If this guy is truly one of the best DM's you have had then you must be a r*****. Better yet this is the idiot Peter trying to make Chris look bad. Hey fool, Peter is is not a bad guy, just should be detailing docs on prozac or any other pill. Funny how bad things are!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Peter D. You are not the worst DM, just next to the worst. That would be the man in Boston Gavin K. He has lost his team, and is not respected by his customers. Peter you customers dont know you, and if they do they could give a crap. You are still not the worst.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is MH, Matt Henderson?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please dont use names, but was MH an RBD, and a group product director? Of course! I dont know many people who feel bad for this guy.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MH TC are scary guys.....MH: Will ride you ass if you dont hit your numbers

and TC will "ride" your ass if you are hot...."hey you know where your dress would look good?....on my bedpost" How ya doooing

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MH, thinks he is a tough guy, but really just a fake. Peolple who know him understand that he is out for himself. A very odd guy really. His performance inside is weak.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was detailing a Dr. at lunch today, and he said he knew an RBD Bruno? who was Fench or from Belgium. He said he was a classic sales guy. I did not know him, just came over from Janssen

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He was nothing special. Kind of like yesteday's brie cheese

19. #19 Anonymous, Mar 4, 2011 at 11:29 PM
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2017 at 8:30 AM
    Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for using your sale aid with this Dr. EWHU is the place to be. We will focus on role plays, Siebel, and scripted presentations. This is the most important part of being a member of EWHU/Ethicon Pharma. Do not listen to the negative posts, we will not hit forcast this year, but I want to be the top region, so I can put it on my resume.
    C4- Please call me C4, I like to make up names for myself!