Ex Dendreon CEO Mitchell Gold- More Brand New Commentary

Discussion in 'Dendreon' started by Anonymous, Mar 3, 2015 at 3:51 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

http://www.bizjournals.com/seattle/blog/health-care-inc/2015/03/former-dendreon-ceo-amgen-scientists-team-up-on.html

"Paul Allee · Top Commenter · Katy, Texas
    Mitchell Gold padded his pockets and grossly underestimated - IMO LIED - about Provenge potential. He was either lucky and stupid or lucky and dishonest in the extreme. When Provenge was approved, he sold into the uplift in stock price, killing the rally. What's more, he buried the company in unrepatable debt, so that it never had a chance upon his departure. He's a Gold DIGGING, incompetent slimeball, and I will NEVER invest in any company this absolute charlatan is involved in. He basically single-handedly destroyed mine, and many other, portfolios. He's the worst of the worst as far as CEO material.

Linda Diane · Top Commenter · Pawleys Island, South Carolina
    Paul. Couldn't agree with you more. Jerk screwed the shareholders royally, took the money and ran.

Paul Allee · Top Commenter · Katy, Texas
    Jail would be a better place for him. No investor with any sense of history will EVER invest in anything this man is a part of. Money grubbing jerk.

nicky_houston (signed in using yahoo)
    Mitchell Gold makes my skin crawl. Here's an easy immunotherapy drug he can develop that will cure my skin disease. Pay me back the money you lost me in DNDN and it will go away. Give me 5 minutes alone in a room with this guy. Slimeball!!!! Lost my a$$ on this guy and DNDN. Still trying to recover on that one!!!! He's living like a millionaire and has his own investing company to play with. Don't give this guy a penny!!!

Deepak Raizada
    Ahole

Paul Allee · Top Commenter · Katy, Texas
    Agreed...and that's a nice word for this guy."

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How is he not in prison?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is America. We support white collar criminals

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

His people do not go to prison, they live in it every day.......

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Come on. Posts like this give people like Mitch Gold ammunition to say they are upstanding people and people actually telling the truth about their character are just stupid. Gold is a truly terrible person. Don't give him ammunition.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Scumbag could have wrote those posts for that exact purpose. This guy will do anything. The story about his memories from the age of 4 and the fact that he now works with David Miller are just more illustarions. Greed led to billions lost here.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

sounds like the definition of a sociopath who believes he is above the law and entitled...corporate welfare at its finest

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

dawn Two grubbers in a pod!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes...grubbers or whatever, keep in mind they are stinking kike's FIRST, it's in their DNA to screw anyone and everyone. Mitch is monitoring these posts because everyone that mentions he is an "oven dodging, Christ Killing Kike" the message gets taken down. He has to live in his own hell, but since the Heb's took over down there it's air conditioned. Thank God for Tay-sachs Disease!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dawn continues to spend money that does not belong to her

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

wow