ex-employee sound off - leave your 2 cents and feel vindicated!

Discussion in 'Pacific Pulmonary Services' started by Anonymous, Mar 8, 2012 at 10:36 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

as an ex-employee i'm not surprised this happened. my dm instructed me to forge EVERYTHING as long as she didn't actually see it. my csr was a saint but she forged everyone's documents the last week of every month. my tech was over worked, pissed off at the world and hated his job. exact words from one of my dr's "i know pps is corrupt but i trust and like you". i lasted 6 months and if you're an ex-employee you'll understand my next statement. working for pps was by far the most stressful, unethical, fraudulent, back stabbing experience of my life.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ditto. "don't forge" wink wink but you're numbers aren't obtainable so go ahead and forge. ex-employee who isn't surprised. novato can hide behind their inevitable "we have never and will never condone forgery" but let's all be honest, the company is rife with it. oops, don't sleep where you shat pps

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ANYONE who has actually worked at a center knows this is all true. the ones who claim to keep their hands clean in novato know as well but post on here how the center "scrubs" are gutless, losers, complainers....how dare you throw the ones who keep this government raided company under the bus. lest you forget, the government raided corporate.......CORPORATE!!! last i heard turnover was over 110%. is that accurate? a hooker has a lower percent

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL. Hookers make more