Exact Sciences Cologuard

Discussion in 'IQVIA Sales' started by Anonymous, Dec 17, 2014 at 10:45 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Check this post out it's from Page 2 Exas Message board on yahoo in the prior post. It's all from the investors re CEO presentations maybe you all know about this site. If you don't it's all very telling

Salesforce Expansion-Quick Call Points
    Feb 12, 2015 3:55 PM by usa431
    6/1 1 Feb 12, 2015 4:00 PM
    by usa431

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How deep were cuts?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't know what's going on in this board--I know for a fact they just hired a new wave of reps directly to Exact. They have a training & sales meeting early March. Who has confirmation of layoffs--was it Quintiles reps?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Quintiles delayed payments of checks and bonuses. Top reps left the company. This company is in chaos. Wouldn't be surprised if they sold it in a few months. After all, the guy did it to his last company. This is America though.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Quintiles LOL ! they act like they are great but have about as many jobs as PDI has.
    How much bonus did you get ? So true re the CEO and the top management they have absurd amounts of options and have made big $ already. Getting options at paltry amounts so they can cash out is their plan for sure.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The layoff is the Quintiles contract because they are now direct hiring. They kept top reps, so if they didn't keep you they didn't have a reason to. I guess if you can't make it through the hurdles of a start up then why are you working with them? Go over to some of the pharma boards and see who has real problems.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Direct hiring LOL Exact Sciences is so freakin cheap it's beyond laughable. I've NEVER heard of anyone direct hiring and paying the same $ they did with the CSO reps pathetic.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Learn your facts before you posts. They had 94 reps and kept some of their bottom 10-20% performers while cutting some of their top reps.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This company is in shambles. They truly lack an "identity".

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

glad they cut all the dead weight. company is kicking ass!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Company will more than likely be sold any second now. Get that resume ready.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest