EXACT STOCK PRICE CRASHING DOWNWARD!

Discussion in 'Exact Sciences' started by anonymous, May 14, 2022 at 11:49 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When a lot of Pfizer people joined in Sept 21 the stock price was $90 a share. It is taking a nose dive downward to May where its only worth $52 a share and continuing to go downward throughout May. When will it go to $25 a share? I predict it will be only $25 a share by July. Those stock options you got to sign up with and in your 401K match are going to be virtually worthless soon!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Its almost like the entire Stock market hasn't been getting killed. Clearly Exas is just following the price of ARKK.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stock market is not down over 50% like this POS companies.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well said!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tell me you dont know anything about stocks without telling me you dont know anything about stocks

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You deserve to work here, you have no clue!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’re probably right. Or investors are pumped at how EXAS is performing vs just a regular index fund.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Inflation is killing growth stocks.

Take a look how EXAS has performed compared to other cancer Dx companies like Guardant and illumina and you'll see similar stock performance over the last 6 months

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s getting ugly

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exact hasn’t been a growth stock for years.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

God damn, you are dumb as fuck!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When does our blackout period end? I need to sell some stock.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If the same rules that have been in place continue, the blackout period will end 24hours after the 2nd quarter earnings call, which has been announced yet. It will usually happen in late July or early August.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

has not been announced yet

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

EXACT STOCK ONLT AT 34 TODAY AND TRENDING DOWNWARD!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How dumb do all of you feel now?

Adjusted EBITDA profitability now expected for the fourth quarter 2022 and full year 2023, ahead of previous target of third quarter 2023

Profitable eps company now....... Let your shorts burn

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Adjusted EBITDA? So, once they pay their taxes, they’ll be non-profitable. Got it. Thanks.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'll believe it when I see it. If it happens its not sustainable. If it happens in 4th quarter 2022 its because of cost cutting measures like 3 rounds of layoffs this year. Eventually you're going to run out of people to layoff!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Double down and short Exas even more ex old mad employee what you waiting for?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not sure you understand the point. I wasn’t complaining about the stock price. I was just staying that profitable EBITDA isn’t the same thing as profitable. Exact still isn’t profitable, despite the many claims that it would be by 2021. The worst part about it is that sales should be enough to make the company profitable. But, KC acts like a kid in a candy store with his spending - hiring way too many VPs and GMs at massive salaries and stock options. And, paying millions of dollars to those same employees to send them lacking 18-24 months later. Plus, bloated home office is 3 times bigger than what it should be. It’s mismanagement at its finest.