Excited about NFM?

Discussion in 'Genentech' started by anonymous, Jan 15, 2020 at 3:47 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can't believe that we have to go to NFM

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

typical of genentech to spend money when people are losing their jobs.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cannot wait to see the shit show live with all the clowns. KR, NO, JF, DA and the other cast of characters need to called out even more. The time will come when they will be looking for jobs and it is our duty to make sure they don’t land anywhere else. Most incompetent group of individuals I have ever seen. This is the making of a Michael Moore documentary.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm excited for NSM in the same way that I'm excited about my upcoming colonoscopy.

Which is to say that I am not excited. At all.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If we just move these clowns to do their dog and pony shows on Thursday night, perhaps we can save a lot of money from having the concert. It is impossible to keep a straight face when you listen to their excitement. That's some serious entertainment!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Suggestion. Everyone wear black to show solidarity on Tuesday morning for the opening session. Each of the award sessions should be opened with boos and jeers! Let's make this shat show a memorable one for our Customer Disengagement talking heads!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a great idea! Everyone wear black on Tuesday morning.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great idea! Black on Tuesday morning.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Funny but no one has the balls. HR monitors “chat” on here and will have spies identifying those who are “showing solidarity “.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hopefully the resume is brushed up and you have started to put out the feelers to headhunters. This will be a shocker when the ride comes to a full stop.

Smart ones will place the money in the bank and have a new job waiting for them. Vegas is just for weeding out the people to fire before the severance is handed out.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

change in plans. Please, wear RED for solidarity. They can’t stop US ALL!!!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So many of your colleagues are choosing to pursue a role within Genentech. Why not be respectful of their decision? If you leave good for you, hope you are able to be happy and find what you want. Your own attitude has to change for a more positive outlook. If you claim your skill sets are good, Great you will have opportunity.
    Good luck!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you're such a dumbass. many are not pursuing a role within genentech. the smart ones are already gone.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone has his/her unique reasons to leave or stay. Not necessarily because they are smart or dumb. Let's face it, this is a job. You go to work, they pay you. I personally don't care who are running the company and how they do it as long as they pay me for my honest work. Has this company changed for the worse? The answer is obvious. Do we have incompetent leaders in SSF? Yes, and it doesn't take a MBA to recognize it. If I get to stay. I likely will not be here long enough to see them run this place to the ground.

Ecosystems, new ways of working, mindset, agile and all other foolish buzz words are the fashion of the month. A year from now they will replace them with something that's just as stupid. The flock mentality in SFF reminds me of my kids with their must-have new toys of the month. You just can't take them and their idiotic ideas seriously. They always fancy themselves as some trend setters and our customers going to admire us. Trust me, our customers cannot care less and they are going to laugh when they learn about our double-talk nonsense. .

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is the over/under on the number of affairs consummated at NFM?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am excited to see my friends. Yes. cant wait to hear about who got the roles in the pioneers and wish them well.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This NFM will be equivalent to a colonoscopy without anesthesia. Enjoy!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

how do you make it through the day? glass half empty? Geezzzzzzzz let it go Elsa!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BioOnc has been doing the double-talk nonsense for years. We’re perfectly suited for jobs in our new ecosystems.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest