Excited for a new opportunity out of here

Discussion in 'Zoll Medical' started by anonymous, Aug 23, 2018 at 7:55 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9 managers at quota for the year. This place is awesome. No talk of adjusting quotas or anything. Have an interview today and gonna nail it so I can get the hell out of here.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9 managers to quota!! Comical!! How many years in a row now??

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9 managers at plan? Out of how many and how out of line are the growth quotas vs the OP margin? Probably a loaded question with a lot of "depends" layers. Actually I just landed on this thread and have to do my due diligence through the volume of posts. I am in discussions regarding a regional manager position in "Upstate?" NY area. I am coming off an acquisition and moving back north to be closer to family. I've been in surgical device sales, management (AVP) and home office ops. Glad to get back to the field. Without going into a lot of details, the region historically under performs and has mass turn-over. Territories seemed small. Discussions touched mainly upon a lack of leadership, discipline and business process and structure (BP/S). Seems similar to the challenges in a surgical mixed distributor/direct model. Varied goals, contracts, product mix, service levels etc. Is this the case? It really seems like chaotic? What has the current leadership done strategically that has or hasn't worked?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Run away as fast as you can! Keep doing your homework- you will hear this over and over. Don't let the nice base salary suck you in. Blood money!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you are correct. A complete chaotic mess. Unfortunately to effect change you have to be at the AD level or higher. The current AD is so over his head its not funny and the regionals are no better either drunk, lazy, incompetent or double dipping.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AD’s can’t effect change here. That position is not respected or acknowledged. As far as RM’s, they might as well get drunk to deal with the mess or sleep all day or get another job that uses up energy because it is all a joke. All the RM can do is try to get orders through reps to make money. They have little power to do much else, so the idiots that put effort to do so are just idiots. If you want an RM job where your brain cells freeze go for it. You will at least have flexibility to coach your kids team as long as you don’t mind working 7 days a week and being at the beck and call of your reps and corporate who is really full of incompetent people.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great idea John Burnetti, you know best how to screw the company, as TM, RM and AD. You set the standard so everybody should do as you did/do and join the fun!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone should be stoic looking like DiGiulio with stares that last too long as he judges every Tm, dictator speaking like leadership and a brain made up of rocks. Dumb douche bag

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CW? What is going on in that area? Inquiring minds need to know.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CW rocks. MD is a dumb jock

Bubar was the best RM at ZOLL.

Phill too

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nice to hear from you Bubar. We have missed you.