Excited for Amgen Acquisition?

Discussion in 'Horizon Pharma' started by anonymous, Apr 1, 2023 at 11:52 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've been reading the comments and no one seems excited for the takeover. Is anyone looking forward to it? I know I'm not either.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am particularly excited about going from $100k a year in equity awards to $3k a year. The Amgen way.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

word

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You didn’t think you were going to be grossly overpaid forever did you?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's hard to go backwards.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

horizon doesn’t grossly overpay across the board. Maybe the field force, but even then I’ve seen others were more lucrative incentive structures. You just believe this over payment talk because they told you it’s true. Likely why you also believe that they are going to keep you around because they said they bought horizon for the people.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s hard to go backwards idiot meaning I don’t want to go to making less money for the same role. Nothing about being grossly overpaid, who cares? I don’t want to make less money

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

looking forward to hearing you bitch about making less money

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looking forward to you s@cking my balls

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Our sales team is easily oneof the highest paid in the industry. Especially when you add in rsu grants. Sadly really no company is paying reps 300k a year as "just reps". And when you add rsu grants to our comp we are averaging just below 300k. With many making much more. It was a great ride!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not saying we are “overpaid”, but it is pretty rare to find anywhere that pays reps as well as Horizon does. I would like to know the places that you know of with more lucrative IC, though, so I can try getting a job there (being serious, not a smart ass).
    Nice to see someone else on here who isn’t a moron who believes in the whole “bought us for the people” BS, too.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Screw you. We all freaking lost our jobs if we weren’t sucking our boss’s dick. We made zero with not even one minute notice. We all do not give a crap if you make less money. We lost our homes and young people with no experience from IBU took our jobs the following working day.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

People lost their jobs and got replaced because your salesforce couldn't get it done. Which is why we are getting bought by Amgen in the first place. And sales of Tepezza still missed with this "young people with no experience" but is a lot cheaper.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wait until you get a sniff our Amgen IC.

Governing principles:

1-the reps are lucky to get anything
    2-Amgen buys the minimum data possible and projects the rest. Don't even ask us to acquire additional data like Assembia. We scoff at you. We don't care if it represents 80% of your territory. Go somewhere else.
    3-We screw up baselines every single time we create them. Multiple times per semester. And when you point it out, we investigate you ( the J. Davis way)
    4-We hate you
    5-You will take what we say and be thankful
    6-your inquiries will not be approved
    7-we actually report to ZS
    8-you are lucky to get anything.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Then suck it! Enjoy yourself on it! Go up and down!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HQ folks are interviewing at Abbvie and Astellas daily! It’s rumored that Abbvie has a hiring freeze now. Not good news.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good that we don't rely on bought data. Buy and bill is different....more proof we are special and Amgen reps really aren't.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No reps are special. FACT

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Horizon products are buy and bill. Data is easy. You obviously sell a pill.