Excited!

Discussion in 'Zogenix' started by Anonymous, Jan 4, 2014 at 11:24 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not entirely true! I just got an offer today and I interviewed last week in Dallas.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Which territory?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Which hiring mngr have people received offers from? Thx

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What hiring mngr have people recieved offers from.... PM?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I interviewed last week with a new DM in the southeast. Have not heard a peep since then.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I had interview then offer made the following morning

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

where is the southeast dm located?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I' m clearly not getting an offer as I have not heard a peep since Dallas. I'm a little disappointed in the professionalism of both the hiring mngr and recruiter. I sent a follow up email to see how they were moving forward to both.... I never received the curtesy of a response. Very disappointing...

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Offers had to signed and submitted by close of business today.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed. Communication from both Zogenix management and the firm helping them recruit along the way was subpar. Doesn't say much for the quality and direction of the company when they have zero clue on how to professionally deal with people.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you are still waiting to hear, be patient. The other candidate probably got an offer, but until it is signed, you're probably not going to hear anything. You can't speed that up. Don't have hard feelings...someone else was probably just a better fit.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is common for companies to take their time getting back to folks not hired. If you were not given an offer it may not have had anything to do with your interview and track record. Many are getting positions based on previous relationships, but because of business ethics they had to follow through which bringing two people to the final interview.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Same here. Not that communication was super prior, but it just completely dropped off. Especially since the manager played the "you're my favorite" role. I understand it's only a tactic to get you to drop your guard. I didn't fall for it, but I would still have been a class move to say thank you for all your efforts.