Execs interviewing

Discussion in 'Fidia' started by anonymous, May 23, 2016 at 9:04 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

haha! I jus figured out who R is. Yeah, he's our regional tool. He talks on conf calls n we jus laugh at how dumb he is.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I could give a fuck about R and whoever he is but the facts of the matter are SW was absolutely fired.

Anyone who doesn't believe that I've got a bridge to sell them.

So many bitter people who work for this company it's fucking scary.

I'm not sure what is worse the attitudes or the incompetence.

I'll keep collecting my check and work my side gigs....they won't know any different.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'll buy your bridge, because SW wasn't fired. You lying about it doesn't make it any more true than the last time you said it. SW quit over Aldo forcing his buddy JV onto him. Don't believe me? Ask Aldo, Antonio, DR, LM, NC, CK, GD, or anyone else in HQ. You can ask any DM. Still don't believe me? Call SW and ask him yourself. He answers his phone.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

here is a news flash for you.

Choosing to leave after your responsibilities have been stripped from you is essentially being fired.

As far as all the people you listed they are all either liars or yes men/women for Aldo.

SW wasn't going to be one of those I'll give him credit there but that doesn't mean his ass wasn't shown the door after no making goals.

All the proof you need is his new position is a pretty big step down from managing a sales force. Get a fucking clue and stop drinking the kool aid.

I'd call SW myself but I don't feel like being lied to by him anymore. I washed my hands of him after I took the knife out of my back. It's clear who got the last laugh though.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

theres no such thing as a step down from working at Fidia or working for Aldo.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whether SW was outright fired, quit on his own, or he quit because he was stripped of all his responsibilities is really just semantics.

The straw that broke the camel's back was Aldo forcing JV in, and unqualified and incompetent individual, over the candidate SW really wanted ... A buddy in Atlanta. But I assure you, Aldo hiring a shitty manager was not the only reason SW left and I'm sure he would answer your phone call... But what would that change? Bottom line is Aldo is incompetent. We all knew this already.

The real question is why the fuck are you still arguing about why SW left? It's done. Who gives a shit. That time is better spent looking for a new job.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good riddance to SW being gone.

That guy never did a thing to help me or make me more successful.

It was nice riding in his fancy car when he told me how successful he was but that's all over now.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one likes you Sean! Stop trolling our board and get to work. Maybe if you do you won't be fired yet again...

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i was not fired!!! Aldo's poor leadership forced me to find a better opportunity.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Right...LOL

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Randy, quit talking to yourself on this message board. No one is listening to your nonsense.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you really think this message board is the work of one person?

You must be high...or just plain dumb. Most everything here is based in truth. Trying to pretend that it all comes from one person and is just crazy talk is ridiculous.

I know Randy well. He isn't wasting his time posting here you can trust that. A bunch of bum ass haters in this company. Hating on a rep like Randy and dragging him into something just goes to prove how desperate people are here.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone know where D.R. went?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who's next to leave HQ? Gopika has to be getting close to becoming the longest tenured HR person ever.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

havent had a high level resignation in a couple of weeks. Does that mean Carlo told them not to worry and he's going to finally wake up to fire Aldo??

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Aldo fired?????? Unlikely. But we can all hope

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gopika scored a 14 on her IQ test.

Lights are on, but nobody is home

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Aldo's stupidity is on full display this week.

I can't wait to see you learn about the US legal system when you get deposed soon.

The list of those of us willing to drive to NJ on our vacation days to give testimony is LOOONG. A lot of us know where to point the federal investigators. We all suspect you of falsely filing ASP data to Medicare. That's a no-no. Oh, and the FSS audit? Yeah, I sure hope you gave them all the aiderex pricing. Net, not gross. I think they call these felonies.

But for now, let's just focus on the department of labor and how you subjectively pay each member of the sales team our incentive compensation based on whether or not you like us. Your exception policy is so illegal it's exciting my attorney. And my audio recordings are proving helpful. Mine may not be admissible but I have some from states where they are. Good luck figuring out the states.

Sleep well you self-righteous-ego-manic.

Carlo, after we get Aldo's head on a stake, we're coming for your daddy's wallet. These examples alone are going to cost you millions to defend. I can't wait to get my cut of the qui tam. Oh look at that, I just brought up another issue. Pretty sure that's a felony too. You may not want to come to America any time soon. Would hate to see you get arrested by federal agents when you deplane.