Executive Comp

Discussion in 'Uroplasty' started by anonymous, Apr 18, 2016 at 8:32 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The shareholders, by a majority, did vote against Kills compensation packet, but the Board went ahead and paid it anyway. That is because Kill has got a majority of the board members in his pocket. Pell, the dissenting Board member, has been complaining loudly about Kills obscene compensation, and looks like with the Proxy fight he is attempting to put a stop to this, and perhaps find a way to kick that useless Kills butt out of here.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Leave him alone. Kill earns his dollars and usually less than what he deserves for putting up with a Board that is constantly complaining and sales reps that dont know how to sell. Everyone please just go out and perform your responsibilities so we can all keep making an excellent living!!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are joking right about his compensation being appropriate, right? As has been said many, many times here, we should all get paid based on results. RK and DH have not delivered and should not be rewarded with higher compensation and fancier titles.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, RK has not delivered, at least that is what the shareholders are saying loud and clear. As has been mentioned here, the company's stock price under RK's leadership has declined dramatically. Don't forget that the shareholders are the ultimate judge and they have given RK a big, fat "F" grade for his disastrous performance.

If sales in my territory declined like that, do you suppose I would still have a job here? And that is exactly what Lew Pell is bitching about. He is trying to fire RK, just as I would be fired if I turned in his kind of performance. Credit Lew Pell for watching out and speaking for the interests of the shareholders. Meanwhile RK is more interested in lining his own pockets to make what you call "excellent living" for himself. What a shame!! Even more shameful that you fail to see this.

Get real, man, and see what is going on here. And get past your foolish mumbo jumbo about "making an excellent living."

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are all lucky to be here and yes, it is an excellent living. DH has done as much to ensure our prosperity as RK has. These guys made us what we are today and I think everyone knows it...SUCCESSFUL!!! Please stop hating. The culture, the opportunity for growth, the products, and the overall enjoyment we in the sales field get, is unparalleled by any other medical device job out there

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tracie, please stop posing as a salesperson.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry, was it that obvious?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Awa, just ignore her. We all know that she is RK's stooge. Should be obvious to all by now.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah, right she is a stooge. If she wasn't, she would have been out of there by now. The employment tenure of managers at HQ is very short as evidenced by the big turnover of those working under Rob. Surely when you have such massive turnover, it is logical to question the leadership of the person at the top.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We'd all be under water by now if it were not for Rob. The guy deserves every penny he makes!!!! Stop whining and leave if you don't like it

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is there to brag about Rob's performance? You are weird, to say the least.

This company is underwater, you just do not know it.

Just ask the shareholders for their opinion. Or are you so arrogant to tell us that your opinion should trump the shareholders opinion.

Do you think the shareholders whom Rob put 85% underwater find any reason to brag about his performance?

Do you think Rob should even have a job here after he destroyed $65 million of shareholder wealth?

The person who should be leaving is Rob, who destroyed all this shareholder wealth, not me.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hear that they laugh their a$$es off at the wacky management activities that TC comes up with, over in the exec suite. What a joke. Not even respected by the goons she defends with her 'reputation'.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How anybody can defend RK in light of this kind of performance boggles my mind!!!! I can now see why Lew Pell, who owns over 10% of this company, is so mad about RKs performance

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He is doing a great job given the poor performance of his sales group. He cant be expected to run the company AND be in the field selling. The effort of our field team leaves much to be desired given the compensation they receive for sitting around on their hands!!!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Employees! Jump on that referral bonus program! Who do you know who would LOVE to work here?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this is laughable. i would replace 'field team' with executive sales leadership team and then your comment would be accurate.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The sales team underperforms because they have no leadership. They are told to get more boxes and sell more scopes. That's it!!!! They have been selling to the same docs for years. How about developing a new market, like long term care or physical therapists. How about coming up with a new idea every once in a while. The scope is a solution to a problem that does not exist. Rob and Hammers are the worst managers I have ever worked with. PERIOD!!!! If you think it's the sales force, just look at the people who have left to become successful elsewhere.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree Rob and Hammers are the worst managers I had ever worked for, that is why I left, this despite I had one of the few superb performing territories for a sustained period. By the way, many good sales people have left because of this impossible to work for duo. You have been complaining about the leadership for a while. So why are you still around subjecting yourself to torture?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Like you, I left too. I'm "complaining" for those still there and to inform those considering working for this company. (I'm fairly sure I know who you are and I'm sure you will figure out who I am after this post) I am working at a great company now with great leadership. I am making more money than at Cogentix with less stress. I am selling capital equipment, which I was told by Hammers I did not know how to sell. (because I said the scope was a dog of a product). I had a great territory at Cogentix and was at the top of the rankings when I left. I think UPC is a great therapy, in the wrong market. It should be used in long term care and by physical therapists. The doctors do not want to take the time or waste their space with it. I'd love to run this company and turn it around!!!!