Exhausted

Discussion in 'Salix' started by anonymous, Feb 8, 2018 at 6:24 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am so tired! I leave early, get home late and still have reports and busy work to do 4 nights per week and on most weekends. No way to get anything accomplished in the field as i am driving most of the day. I made the most money ive ever made in my life in one year with this company but its just not worth it. And i am certainly not looking forward to this sh** show of a NSM. I enjoy working and grateful that i have a job but i now have no life. This is not the life i want to live.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Welcome to Salix! It’s always been like this. At least in the old Salix days they fed us some decent food and booze at the NSM. Not the case anymore. Next week is going to suck!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They worked a deal w/the hotel... buy our t.v. dinners and keystone light and sleep for freeeeeeee

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Will there be roommates? If so can we ask for a coed situation?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don’t think so ... we should have known by now. Most companies that do roommates, give you an opportunity to pick one prior.

I’m surprised that we aren’t getting roommates bc this company is getting so cheap. Who goes from the Wynn to the cheapest dump Marriott....

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No roommates because of liability. The hotel is a shitbox. But at least we get our own rooms. And the food will suck. But I make enough to order up room service.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thats what I did at the last POA meeting. I was over the drama or kool aid kids so I escaped to my room and ordered room service, a glass of wine and went to sleep. I was drained after all the BS rhetoric. Apparently JC and upper management think we are dumb and believe their lies.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Room service or another restaurant off site it always the best bet. Paid for out of your own pocket and worth every penny. Especially on award night where we stand in line for twenty minutes to get half a slice of roast beef. And then another twenty minutes for a spoonful of spaghetti at the pasta station. It used to be a great night. Not anymore.