Exit 48

Discussion in 'Astellas' started by anonymous, Aug 18, 2018 at 11:01 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

are you a PARRIOT, stupid!!!!

It’s the PORTFOLIO STUPID!!!!!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

FALSE. The oncology portfolio is solid and will continue to grow. Astellas will launch 3 new oncology products over the next 5 years. There is a zero percent chance of Pfizer buying out our stake in Xtandi. Astellas' growth has plateaued a bit recently. But compared to the competition, we are a great company with some exciting milestones coming up soon.

Stop trolling people and calling everyone a "PARRIOT." Or at least learn to spell "PARROT" correctly...

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The portfolio is solid.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

correction:

The portfolio is sold, PFE

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well I hope to God that if Pfizer doesn’t take them over they will at least bleed them to death. These knuckleheads have been around way too long. All senior mgmt does is enrich itself at the expense of others. I hope they feel the pain of what a Pfizer can do to them.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Correction:

The portfolio is solid!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To the PARRIOT
    out their in drug rep land, Exit 48

The portfolio is sold!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exit 48 staffers are nervous pending sales news.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly what news would make anyone nervous? Because according to our internal numbers released every Monday morning, you are a troll who has no idea what you're taking about.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Taking Exit 48 for the last time today. Adios my friends, and best of luck!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks Bob.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone worried about this Tuesday’s Exit 48 ANNOUNCMENT and PFE portfolio integration?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not at all. Care to enlighten us as to why you are worried?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you a PARRIOT? I axed is anyone worried not me you low body hair mongrel. Hear is an other axample of the ‘’talent’’ leading to charge at Exit 48, now go to Bob Chins and munch on today’s salad bar and guzzle some mai tais.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE when trolls are wrong... Got any more brilliant predictions for us, idiot? Here's some advice... Learn how to spell, quit your job, and open up a spot at Astellas for someone who actually cares. You have nothing of value to offer to those of us who are trying to have serious discussions.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What this poster said x2.

Someone ship this troll back to Japan HQ. Learn some English then come back and try again PARRIOT.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What your Exit 48 future looks like:

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest