Exit Interview Coordinator Role IDD Division

Discussion in 'Thermo Fisher Scientific' started by anonymous, Aug 8, 2016 at 12:42 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was approached by a recruiter and just finished my first phone screen. I feel like I will get a face to face interview this week. Can anyone tell me about this role? Does it require a lot of travel? I have 10+ years of HR experience and was told that this is a high demand position that leadership team wants filled by the end of month. Do you anticipate layoffs? How is the business doing? Is everything ok? Thank you in advance.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Save your money.

Q Don't you like it here?
    A friends of MZ can't fail. Others can't succeed. Next question.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exit interview coordinator is likely going to require two full time heads. Once all exit interviews are complete you are also supposed to exit interview yourself and lock the doors and turn off the lights on the way out. hahaha!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh, too bad. If JM was still there she would try to fire you while being fired. She will accuse you of needing to be on meds, tell her children to force rank you when she throws a house party, and has nothing but compliments until her and MZ slice your Achilles and expect you to run as fast as you can.
    MZ, JM, et al have nowhere to go. Rumor is JM is getting the axe from Fisher because she is so abusive. No shocker. MZ has zero place to go...the locusts are out of crops.