Exit interview

Discussion in 'OPKO Renal' started by anonymous, May 20, 2019 at 9:07 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Surely this is sarcasm

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you loser managers still going on the site.worthless POS! I hear KM monitors everyday 24/7....

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep. He supports himself and maybe one or two ass kissing managers.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well said !

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

After the survey results, it is obvious they don't care. A third of the sales force doesn't have confidence in executive management and NOTHING IT DONE.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well the Stock is doing Great! LOL!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What Sales Director has time for monitoring cafe pharma or really gives a **it what is posted here, especially when the company sales are not great. He’s still managing to collect a paycheck?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When will Frost wake up?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rayaldee prescriptions and the number of Dr.s prescribing are increasing. It appears the reimbursement ratio has stabilized. With Vifor sales in Canada and EU later this year, we should see some traction in Rayaldee revenue.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

sure, right and pigs can fly!!!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They can fly - They can fly

In Miami only

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

NO TRANSPARENCY IN THE FINAL LEADER BOARD REPORTS.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh come on.......are you surprised to find garbage at the dump? Keep interviewing.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let the truth be told on the exit interviews and you shall be set free. Amen.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spousal fee (Opko optional)
    No ESPP (it's a steal at $1.90 per share)
    No company car
    No internet reimbursement
    Not allowed to used personal Amex for points

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is so much about Opko that sucks but a couple of things from the above are more common these days like not reimbursing for internet. Anybody know why? Surprising but true. No company car is also common. I rarely say anything positive about Opko but one of the only things that are ok with this co. Is the car allowance (even though it’s taxed) +some mileage reimbursement at least covered my cost compared to my last company. As usual companies want you to work harder for less unless your a tech genius.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

andI forgot to add using personal credit card for company expenses for rewards or points usually got eliminated at some point

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry but the company I an interviewing with gives $1,000 a month company car allowance (this is what our managers get), $.20/mile AND A GAS CARD. Also $50/month internet access. There is nothing good about opko except leaving.

And yes you don’t have to tell me to “just leave”, you idiot, most of us are working on it or haven’t you noticed. Kudos go to the 2 legacy reps who saw the light and did something about it.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Company please?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s none of your business, you old fart.