Exit strategy question

Discussion in 'Indivior' started by anonymous, Feb 19, 2020 at 6:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My stay here at Indivior will be a short one for obvious reasons posted on so many other threads. I did hear that a CS must still be on the payroll when bonuses are paid out, not just working the bonus qualifying period--which is what most companies require. Can anyone confirm this? Can't ask my ASM or HR;)

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is correct. Do not resign before the money hits your account if you want to see any of it.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How much bonus could you have possibly made that would be worth sticking around for? If it couldn't buy you a decent meal for your family . . .

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get the F out of here! What company does that? This is the first I have heard of this!!!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MH always makes her bonus. Why can’t you?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A dog could make bonus in that territory. It has always been a goldmine.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know someone who lost nearly 6K because she resigned a week before the checks were cut. She thought she was getting her bonus because she worked the " quarter". Ouchh!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The company has lost its soul and has to save money to pay lawsuits and inflated salaries for all of the gsk flunkies.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must be actively employed at the time of payout; not in a notice period

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where is that written in the SIP plan. Couldn't find it?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They sent a memo and changed it maybe 2 years ago.... it’s in there somewhere

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is some sneaky underhanded crap the company is trying to pull over on us!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Honesty and integrity at all times is a thing of the past. The opposite is who will get ahead now.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not that I am taking up for the company, I hate it— but it is standard practice on bonus payouts- other companies require you to be employed on day of payout too

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The only exception to this rule is being laid off. If you were laid off you will receive your bonus for the previous year and any months on your exit year. Or previous packages were written that way. Unsure how the packages will be after DOJ fines / settlement / bankruptcy.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one should be planning an exit strategy.

Things are turning around.

17. BYe

BYe Guest

Exodus for the Restofus

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SP cluster continues! DOCTORS ARE CLINICALLY SOLD BUT CANNOT GET THE F-ING PRODUCT.
    SHAUN WAKE THE F UP! THE GSK FOOLS ARE TRYING TO GET RID OF YOU

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The company has lost its decency. The guiding principles are a joke now and everything that made us special is gone or has changed and slowly we have become what we set out not to be.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All because of ego boy and miller boy
    Total d bags
    arrogant as ever