Exodus at CMF

Discussion in 'Stryker' started by anonymous, Apr 23, 2018 at 9:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

pretty pathetic to hide behind these posts. Anyone who does needs to assess themselves in every aspect of life.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

its an anonymous forum, what do you expect? people can come here to complain without fear of losing their jobs. welcome to the internet pal.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This. ML is a goon. CMF a disaster.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ML would destroy you. He played D1 Football bro and epitomizes everything Stryker stands for. You only wish you were 1/4 the man he is.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

most people a 1/4 the man he is... literally.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

come on man, that ain’t right raggin on the man’s weight and calling him fat. That’s online bullying and not cool

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

but trump does it everyday so that makes it ok. HOO RAH

8. Mike Linn

Mike Linn Guest

I’m Mike Linn and I approve this message

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mike Linn here. I’ve been seeing some negative posts about me recently and just wanted to clear the air. While I appreciate the feedback I want to instill trust that I have the best intentions. While intentions and actions do not necessarily always line up, I believe that I am only human in these situations. I sincerely apologize for these actions and to the rep who has been trashing me online, I just sent a calendar invite to you. I’d love to take you to lunch and show you that our interests are aligned and together we can achieve the unachievable and capture market share from our competitors. We need to come together in these times and show our competitors that we have one mission: to dominate. And for me to get promoted.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ha! gayyyyy

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It will be "Rocket Fuel" my friend

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How do you know?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ive wanted to get into CMF because it seems like thr better of the trauma hobs out there. Why all of a sudden is CMF (at Stryker) so bad? Would you rather be at Biomet, KLS or Synthes. Does anyone have the advantage now?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go KLS or Biomet. Synthes is really J&J and is horribly mismanaged, declining pay, and total lack of resources into their CMF division. Most times a position is open they just give it to the trauma rep to cover; that should let you know how they view CMF. Biomet is still strong in pay (especially for distributors), has strong thoracic products, and taking market share. KLS has awesome craniofacial products that blow all the rest out of the water, and with their business model of grants and donations they can lock up business easily. No gaps in their product portfolio at all, if the competitors have it, they have it, and possibly better. Stryker is now pharma rep pay model of target compensation and small territories with lots of reps. Mediocre products across the spectrum; none terrible but none great. Also you get the outdated “grow x % or you’re fired” model, regardless of circumstances in the territory. Competitors don’t do this, so the stress of growth is realistic.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Interesting take. Ive seen KLS get buisness from my neighboring rep by just laying out some big cash (approved in about a week) for a plasics fellowship at the university. However, they are still not seen as major players locally. Is that changing in your town. Synthes still has the gold standard reputation but thats fading. JNJ does seem to be getting batter at managing Synthes all together. Biomet seems to have a lot of reps also.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stryker is a crooked orginaztion

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ML?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

so where are the average payouts for each company now? KLS, Stryker, Synthes and Biomet??

Ive heard that Stryker is close to 7-8% and Synthes is 11% is this close? What about the other guys?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stryker is technically less, since they are target compensation they will pay you whatever they want in order to have you where they want you.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Meaning they payout x % if you hit target then pay x % more on what you make over your target?

What about KLS and biomet?