Exodus at CMF

Discussion in 'Stryker' started by anonymous, Apr 23, 2018 at 9:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bigger threat Synthes or KLS? Biomet blows. React to me!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Houston, we have a problem!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Biomet. Synthes blows. React to me brah.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rack em’

My take is that Synthes will always be one step ahead. KLS has great stuff but is just going to win in small spots. I dont think KLS has dominance in a city or state like Stryker or Synthes does.

Im worried about JNJ ability to buy the universe where Stryker wont. An example is the new facial implant company Synthes bought. 3D printed plates with strength like titanium but covered in bone integrating coating that absorbs into the body eventually. Thats legit scary for me as a Stryker rep. Biomet is a bunch of goobers that knock off stuff or is late to the game.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

interesting take but way off the mark. Synthes now is one step behind. Their reps are typically mediocre to weak, and if its a trauma guy that now has cmf, expect even more losses in the cmf space. Nice products, but cmf is a weirdly rep-focused sale. A bad rep = bad sales, unlike trauma where any goon can sell synthes and will do well. JnJ ruined a once worthy competitor.

You must not know much about KLS, or perhaps they are weak in your state. There are plenty of big KLS accounts and KLS dominated cities/geographies. In my area they are on par with all CMF companies for market share. The reps are weird though. They have a strange affinity for military people and zero experience people. Easy to grow when your company throws money at accounts. Oh well.

As for Stryker, let me fix something for you, see above in bold-

You must be upset by or losing market to Biomet. Explain why so many stryker reps have left and went there instead...? If you were pals with any of them and you still talk then you know they are much happier and doing better financially. And late to the game? Man, really digging for anything now aren't you... where is your rib or sternal system? Biomet 1, Stryker 0. 'Nuff said. Next.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Synthes has zero investment in CMF. Matrix rib is the only thing keeping them afloat but without self drilling screws, can't imagine that lasts much longer. KLS is regionally dominant - for example, they've owned the Atlanta market for the last 15 years.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Synthes will and is adding dollars to CMF. Id always be scared of the biggest machine in the buisness.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

who will we buy for CMF??? What cha got?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What does the future look like for Stryker CMF? What are top reps making?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pay cut just announced for CMF. Not a good time to be in this division.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Huh, news to me. How many points?

I agree, this is bad for them. Blood in the water now, especially with ZB taking reps every few months. Soon no veterans will be left and the division will be on life support.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They giveth and the taketh away! HC and DM will continue to fuck you all without lube!! Have fun tools!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

how long until cmf white knights come defending the sinking ship? I predict many “you couldn’t hack it/muscle milk ho rah/I make $500k while banging your wife” replies over the weekend.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Only Big (and I mean BIG) Mike Linn can reply like that! He’s the epitome of what every Stryker rep should strive to be. He made his money and bangs everyone’s wives. Don’t you dare talk ill of Big ML

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My VSP numbers suck. Just saying.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

J&J is focused on the global level.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heard your most veteran sales rep just left for Biomet! That place must really blow.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yet another sign of the times at Stryker CMF.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get used to this... And not just happening at CMF.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Biomet is strong