Exodus

Discussion in 'OPKO Renal' started by anonymous, Aug 28, 2017 at 9:28 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Walmart?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Guess you won't be shopping there for your wardrobe anymore.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

they don’t for that would be an upgrade, they shop at goodwill

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just in case you lost track of legacy reps that have recently left......drum roll please.............3!!!

Not sleeping well you say? Your own fault, you brought it on yourself. Would not put it past you to have a tendency to go postal.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please give us initials of the 3.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

F U

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cant you count? Its 3 RSS’s initials you moron. Besides someone already used those letters.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Look at the latest roster.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is no latest roster shared with the sales force. Lots of pertinent information kept from us. Lack of transparency and lots of secrets. Fill in the blanks!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As turnover and elimination of territories has increased please refrain from producing sales rosters in ink. Effective immediately sales rosters are to be prepared using a number 2 pencil with a fresh eraser.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lets face it..........it’s inevitable

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow! I interviewed with this company over 6 months ago in Miami. I interviewed with mgr and KM, and it was a mess. They just kept trying to "one up" the other with me there and hardly asked me questions. Weird. The office looked like it was a temp office with used office dividers, I said no thanks and am I thankful! Good luck!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SMART!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DUMB

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great insight and observation of a poor excuse for a professional office. Third world countries offices don't look as bad.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Synthia will send you a roster if you email her and request one.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t do it! Synthia will tell TN and KM that you asked to receive it. Their interpretation of that does not bode well for you. Your name will be added to the corporate-hated RSS list. Once you’re on the list, there’s no going back.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

truth spoken

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is supposed to be an interview about you. The “one up” display you experienced is a prime example of what a pompous asshole looks like and acts like. Extremely unprofessional. Their favorite song is....me me me me meeeee!
    You made the right choice.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That list keeps growing and growing. I'm not on the list but that can change with which ever way the wind blows. Good for those who left. I'm on my way out as well. Just waiting to send in my resignation letter. Timing is everything and I want to time this just right!