Exodus

Discussion in 'Takeda' started by anonymous, Oct 29, 2019 at 1:50 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How many reps are leaving for Biohaven?
    Other companies?
    Are people running away or are there great opportunities out there?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm taking interviews. Biohaven doesn’t necessarily strike me as being particularly exciting given their product, but I get the urge to leave. This company has a great specialty pipeline but it’s obvious they don’t value moving anyone over from GI or Neuro to do that unless you’ve won multiple awards which is bullshit given how different the business is as well as the uncontrollables. I’d rather not die on the PC vine. It’s also obvious this company is trying to do everything as cheap as possible, from salaries to lunch budgets etc. I don’t see much of a future for me here personally.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Leave if you can. It will not be getting better here any time soon.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I also think it’s a good time to look. It feels like there a quiet panic going on right now. The future at Takeda is not with neuro or gi and most of the rare disease jobs are going to Shire legacy. What’s the current headcount? It doesn’t matter, they don’t need all of us this time next year. Dexilant patent June 2020, Amitiza patent January 2021. For those that think they’re safe until March 2021, I’m not so sure about that.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shut the F-up you taylor recruiting LOSER

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Remember when reps from other companies were all jealous of Takeda, it’s culture, and the Takeda promise?

Now we’re just another shit pharma company sliding down the drain

sad

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A 20yr + slide at that

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

History lesson for all y’all who done thought the longest slide was Schlitterbahn S Texas

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is great!