Expansion already?

Discussion in 'Alnylam Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Mar 30, 2018 at 10:43 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Was just contacted by a recruiter about one of the new territories. Is this really an expansion this early in the game? ....or simply vacant territories from people already jumping ship?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm curious too following

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

expansion to ramp of for launch of Patisiran.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have an interview with P1 tomorrow. I have researched the company, drug, and disease , any other things I need to do besides sell myself?

Thanks

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Overemphasize your rare disease experience, specifically in a competitive market. It will be critical. For the expansion, the managers are not even speaking to people without at least 3 years experience in rare disease

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you. i ad my interview with P 1 and was told I would be moved forward. In the mid-west do ou know the manager?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Too bad that 3 year Rare Disease thing didn’t apply to middle and Sr. Management....not even sure you could add up 3 years total work experience with the P1 recruiters either...embarrassing

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

any insight on salary or equity?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In my interview they asked what I would like to make if they weer ti hire me. I said 125,000 and the P interviewer said that was in range. Plus she told me a 50,000 uncapped target bonus was what they were offering. I was told then next step was to phone or "face time interview with manager would be last week of April first week of May. I asked the start date was June 25. PUDUFA Aug 11 Launch???? I am excited hope to be offered the job.

Best of luck to all of us.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

125? Are you in your 20s?

No one with any legit (not Shire, Biogen etc) rare disease experience would consider working at Alnylam.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Many of the home office personnel are from Shire

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My point exactly.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Giving the hiring manager a BJ to completion could help.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This does not look like a good place to work. The West manager lacked any personality and the other managers are not qualified themselves to be managers. Potential good product, but my bet is it's not going to be a fun or good place to work. Good luck to you desperate souls.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

get ready for big pharma trying to run Rare Disease!!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sanofi will ruin this company.