Expansion???

Discussion in 'Chiesi USA' started by Anonymous, May 29, 2013 at 7:23 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone know if/when Cornerstone sales force expansion will happen???? Where is current rep in Louisiana located????? Thx

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes what are geographies of expansion?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

phone interviewed and the hiring mngr is waiting for territory maps - may or may not have a territory for me - WHAT why waste my time - are you kidding me - no thank you for a face to face - call me when you have better info - seriously

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm in Louisiana, where is the current rep out of??? I have a really close friend who works for Cornerstone and loves it..... Will there be another territory expansion in Louisiana.... I don't mind travel.... Thx!!!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I had F2F and manager was extremely nice and honest about mapping. This is exactly the type of manager and culture I seek. Good Luck to Everyone!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

not F2F meant phone screen

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What manager? -Beware of one in particular-SC

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

no dork - turned down the face to face because the territory maps are not finalized - not wasting my time - dork

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

phone screen was very positive experience

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What territory did you phone screen for?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any expansions for Louisiana, Miss & Bama?

Are there any planned expansions for Louisiana, Mississippi and Alabama??? When will it happen???

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sales Force Expansion does not look like an opportunity with a bad communication from recruiters to employees and misleading postings online?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what happened to the post about SC that he was a two-faced, back-stabber?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You know if you immediately take the dead limbs, sticks, and leaves and just burn it right then and there you won't have problems with snakes and vermin infesting it later on.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's big brother pharma! All the truth disappears!!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He's nothing but a used car salesman.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love my watch. Sparkling. Goes with my hair-plugs.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where oh where are you tonight? Why did you leave me here all alone? I searched the world over and thought I found true love, you found another and pppttt, you were gone. Yee haw!

Go Bulldogs!!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah he is just horrible. He holds me accountable for my numbers and wants to see the calls I'm making. Who does that? He's just a jackass. I don't need to report the calls I make. Why should it matter to him where I go and what I do? and my numbers are just stupid. I work in a really tough market and expecting me to make my number is literally ridiculous. No one can even see the Dr's much less impact the sales in it. He's the worst.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OK SC-don't cry now