Expansion

Discussion in 'OPKO Renal' started by anonymous, May 15, 2017 at 3:13 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How many people made the uncapped bonus? None.
    How many people are excited about the expansion? None (except the RSSs that want to be managers). Means less scripts if you shrink my territory.
    How many RSS are looking for other jobs? 20 (especially if you are not in the Top 20).

The expansion is dependent on the KDIGO guidelines stating that Rayaldee is the next best thing for CKD 3/4 patients. If KDIGO doesn't have a very strong statement stating to "use Rayaldee", the expansion won't happen. Why do you think the company has Sept. as the start date?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is the expansion still happening?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just nothing has changed except more time has passed. We have had piss poor management since day one. Time to either sell the renal division to a real player. Or comarket with a big dog that knows what the hell their doing. Just crazy stuff coming out of biscayne these days,

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If the drug is sold, our stock options are worthless.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, the expansion is on come here If you want to work like a slave and be paid like one too. I can understand if you are unemployed and need a job but if you have a job, please consider this your warning to not to come and work here. The manager covering the West is the most competent, all the rest are snake charmers and will make promises they can't nor can the company deliver on, esp. on the ability to make money. I wish I never left my old company for this and many I know including myself are planning to leave ASAP.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i think the stock will go up because there are actually amazing components in this equation. Rayaldee is bigger than Opko. If managed correctly it will be everywhere, so the value of the company is very understated. They could get billions for it. The BRLI is actually our future. But the execution is terrible! The stock will go up a lot I think because of this.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree! I am also a nobody who just likes to complain. Heck, I just walk around in circles All Day Long....Why? Because I forgot where the door was at................When you find the map to the eXit Door be sure to inform your fellow indigents, Thank_yOu

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have an idea! Let's increase the size of the sales force so that we will have multiple reps! Those nasty insurance companies will fold from the pressure! It worked at Amgen so it will work here!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Chris your such a card, perhaps when you lose 100lbs people will take you seriously and you will be able to fit through the exit door.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Didn't they teach you at East Butt Fuck Community College to not end a sentence with a preposition?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Micromanager.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, I did take a risk coming to Opko and it hasn't worked out. I did take a total compensation pay cut because I was told that the comp was around 40k and uncapped with the promise of a promotion. I made a mistake. NONE of the promises that were made (not in the dark) were kept or are going to happen. So sad because I had high hopes that this would work out.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No they did not, but A BIG Thank_yOu!!!!! Science is Proven right once again. You’re a credit to your species… whatever species that is. LMFAO

People who correct your typos are probably jerks, according this study

Businessinsider
    Chris Weller, Tech Insider
    Apr. 6, 2016, 10:20 AM

People who correct other people's typos can be some of the biggest nuisances around — not just because they're pointing out flaws, but for the added conceit of thinking they're doing you a favor.

According to a new study from the University of Michigan, that grammar-Nazi quality may actually be a pretty good proxy for a person's level of agreeableness overall.

This flies in the face of conventional thinking among linguists, the authors write, since many academics tend to see so-called grammar police as just a few ornery apples..........

http://www.businessinsider.com/people-who-correct-typos-may-be-jerks-study-finds-2016-3

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey Chris you worm micromanager and everyone is buying Sprague's data as well.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fast and loose with the details got your ass in a sling with a CIA at Amgen.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would never recommend anyone with medical sales experience to make the same mistake I did and come and work at Opko. I listened to the snake oil salesman and was sold a a pile of crap, biggest mistake of my career, trust me, everyone I know here is trying to leave ASAP. Please read and understand, don't come and work here you will be sorry you did.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Never work for a company where the CEO and majority shareholder is so filthy rich he considers the business to be a hobby.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I spoke to reps. who have recently departed and have the impression from their experience that management has no idea how to motivate or compensate and most reps. want to leave, now why would
    anyone want to work here?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Beware! I had my phone screen this week and pressed to get pay and bonus out of the recruiter, no dice.
    Big problem that if you can't reveal what the pay structure is then why would anyone with a brain want to move forward, no thanks been down this road before.