Expansion

Discussion in 'Alkermes' started by anonymous, Mar 26, 2018 at 3:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone been contacted yet for the expansion positions? Phone screens? Interviews?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, last week! Very exciting opportunity.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is the process and timeline?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They will give you all the info on the call. Good luck, assuming you applied.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fake news

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i guess you didn’t apply?0. My questions were answered and I hope to be moving on

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've had a phone screen with Princeton One and then a phone screen with the hiring manager. First face-to-face is supposed to be mid-April for hire date in June for a start in July.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not happening...

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah...about the expansion. Cancel that as of today if you don't mind.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, this is your prototypical "Cart before the Horse" situation. This is the start of our Pharma downfall. Unless a company can substantially prove that a new entrant into an already crowded space, especially with lower cost drug alternatives, then the FDA has the power to just say no!!! The day of MeToo products are over.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your analysis of how the approval process works is childish.

It's efficacy is questionable, but not it's novelty. It's not a "me too" product.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

at this point it doesn't really matter does it? It's not going to be approved in the foreseeable future w/o more data which takes time. Other products are under development for same disease state and may beat it to market. Slice, dice, spin, put lipstick on it or anything else you would like to do but this is simply not what ALKS had been hoping for. Aristada First!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

last one out turn out the lights this was a dog from the start. Bow fucking wow!