Expect layoffs in vaccines

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by anonymous, Aug 23, 2018 at 10:42 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

More people going than coming my friend. If you’re in for 20+ years may be tough for you too change. Then again, like many others you may at some point be forced to. Hopefully not until you’re 55.....

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks. Less than a year.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If that's the case you made it. If they even think of letting you go get a good lawyer!! Congrats

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks. Not sure if anyone remembers, but we all had to sign a forced arbitration agreement. Many hurdles to jump if you want true justice against this monster. Good luck to you all.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you believe that, you are a gullible human being. There is no such thing as denying an employee the right to sue in the United States, especially if you believe you're being discriminated against....hint hint.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've always enjoyed beautiful sunsets! Enjoy the time you have left. Good luck.

-Merck

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Come on. Stop fooling yourselves. It is no secret that the majority of Pfizer reps are arrogant, lazy idiotic reps who think they are better than all other reps. Truth is they are used for those offices wanting extra samples and of course free meals. Bottom line!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mother Merck Reps are World Class Recgonized as #1 Globally

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

amusing fucker

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No samples in vaccines genius

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stop fooling yourself. Even if our vaccines allegedly "sell themselves", they will always need a robust Salesforce.

Please let me know when all of the Toyota dealerships layoff all of their sales people. Then I will be forced to agree with your obnoxious ineptitude.

Until then, crawl back in your cubicle wishing for your "Bottom Line" incompetent conclusions to manifest themselves, and let the intelligent adults run the show.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"Robust salesforce," ,,,,,,strong, vigorous, sturdy, tough, powerful, solid, muscular, sinewy, rugged, hardy, strapping, brawny, burly, husky,
    You are drunk on the blue Koolaid.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So is vaccines getting whacked?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would say it would be more like going to the Toyota dealership and half of those sales reps are gone

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"Robust Salesforce"??? I love starting the day with a good laugh. Contract salesforce for a 1/3 of the cost can do what we do. No competition/poor access in primary care/ hospital owned practices dominating the environment/recommendations in place....yea-definitely need a robust salesforce.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It never fails. Long time Pfizer rep here. Been through MANY layoffs and people start going on and on about the threat of a contract salesforce. That has never been a good direction for Pfizer.

Pfizer needs their own employees in front of doctors because the data is clear - it works. Contract sales forces aren't going to get the job done for a host of reasons (read: commitment, quality of rep, etc).

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OF COURSE WE ARE GETTING DOWNSIZED! What are you doing every day to increase doses? This job is a joke now.

18. 10,000 Boomers age into this cohort daily and will continue doing so for 15+ years. That is 3.6M opportunity doses per year. My impression: division headcount of 200 in Field would be “right sized.” Good Luck to all.... Bad Luck for select few

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree with above post on headcount. Boomers aging in is not enough to sustain our current head count.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree. The severance Q&A says no contract rep expansion.....for now.
    Can't ever believe anything they say or write.