Expected Haleon Stock Price?

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Jun 2, 2022 at 2:45 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has there been any speculation as to what the consumer spinoff company’s initial share price will be? I’m figuring Haleon will tank, just like GSK stock has for decades.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Two bits four bits six bits a dollar, all for Haleon stand up and holler!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m not optimistic. The recent communications are saying that our overall share values should be about the same. Yet I thought they were saying when this deal was pitched that Consumer was undervalued and this deal should be creating value. They should’ve taken Unilever’s 50 GBP offer. This company is run by idiots.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

100% agreed...There was a reason the stock price shot up on the Unilever rumors. And now, Pfizer is divesting their shares ASAP after Haleon hits the market. That's why Pfizer shares are up nearly 71% over the past five years, while GSK has been lead to -0.7% by the Lame Dame.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I thought I heard it is 1:1 for every Gsk share. If it is about 25 percent of the revenues I would quest about 25% of the Gsk share price. Then either the Gsk share price drops by 25% or they reduce the number of shares by 25% to Keep the share price the same. I could be totally off with the 25%

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m glad to see others see through this cosmetics pusher's stock disaster ahead. Vested shares might break even, but those with LTI’s are going to get buggered by the drop in the share price post merger.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No they wont, there will be a reduction of the shares in issue to match the pre demerger stock price so LTIPs will be unaffected.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For each share you get a plastic bag from the dentists office with toothpaste and a toothbrush. It also contains a $2 stock certificate which doubles as a coupon at cvs.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For each share you get a plastic bag from the dentists office with toothpaste and a toothbrush. It also contains a $2 stock certificate which doubles as a coupon at cvs.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The stock certificate \ coupon is also your entry ticket to a world of steep discounts on old GSK products! Massengil Douche, 2 for 1! Avandia, buy 3 get 2 free! Don't delay! When they're gone, they're gone!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How do you arrive at that conclusion? Let’s say you have 1000 shares waiting to vest today at $40/share. For example purposes, let’s say the GSK share price drops 20% on the first day post demerger to $32. Your future portfolio worth drops in value from $40k to $32k. Then, they magically return the share price to $40/share the next day by “consolidating” the number of shares issued in the new company. But in order to accomplish this, your 1000 shares turn into 800 shares. There are no accommodations of Haleon shares being granted for LTI holders. Thus, we’re getting screwed unless the GSK share price rises 20% organically to return to their pre merger value. Given the pathetic performance of this company under the cosmetics counter gal, I have zero confidence in that occurring.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Articles already out about the disappointing first day of trading for Haleon. Sigh. Why do i never learn and walk away from this failed mess?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So Haleon is only valued at 35 million now. Unilever was offering 50 million. WTF?!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just more prescient moves by GSK! "Why sell for more now when it will be worth less later?"

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry, billion not million. But that was a bad move for shareholders turning down that offer.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hope the new spinoff left a lot of the corrupt folks in Research Triangle. Don’t need to spread toxic ways to a new company.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Haleon share price is already down over 8% in less than two days on the London Stock Exchange. GSK loaded the spin-off down with loads of debt, so the 1:1 shares issued to GSK shareholders was doomed from the start. This is all about the woke cosmetics gal’s EGO, instead of doing what’s best for shareholders. Unilever might be able to buy Haleon now at a bargain basement price — but why would they want to?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As a shareholder, I’m pissed off. There should be a class action lawsuit. I thought Elliot was an activist investor but they just let the GSK C suite do whatever they wanted.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I smell the stench of misogyny amongst losers who are afraid of what a powerful woman can do!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Chart GSK stock vs their competitors since the unqualified lame dame was handed the reins to the company, Frances/Francis/Frankensteinwokester, then maybe you’ll “wake” up.