Expecting So Many Regions to Get over 100 TRX per Territory!

Discussion in 'Collegium Pharmaceutical' started by anonymous, Jun 30, 2016 at 12:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you for all you do! So amazing!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

lol

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did they look at the recent long acting ADF's that were launched when they came up with the goals?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why? Ours is in a league of its own. There's nothing out there like it. our goals should be a lot higher.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i can't tell if this is sarcasm or you people are the biggest bunch of ass-suckers i have evr seen.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ass-suckers

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

May not be anything else like it but managed care companies don't give a crap and will do everything in their power to block it.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is true. It can be the most novel product in its class but if managed care isn't paying for it it doesn't matter.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Company is all bluster and smoke and mirrors.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How's it going out there?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Banging head.. pharmacists wont stock, docs are rolling their eyes, WTH, this is not what we were told to expect.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

keep working hard fudge boy don't give up there is a cool lemon bib in the freezer for you

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pop! That is the sound of the bluster balloon bursting. And you didn't even say anything about managed care.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pop! That is the sound of my numbers going up up up! The glass is half full and it is half full of wine! How much better can it get. This place is great. Drug is great.it doesn't get any better!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes...you are drinking...and thats good! Cause we are all going to need one soon. What a joke. Totally unprepared for this climate and market. Totally blew smoke to all of us...and most territories totally producing zip...this can't end well.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So who was the crazy fucker talking about hiring jocks and people going on plans if they don't produce. How many prescriptions was that person talking about? And how easy was it supposed to be? Hmm.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just be patient. It doesn't happen overnight. If u think this is like selling a diabetes med my friend you are sadly mistaken and anyone who thought this stuff would be flying off the shelves didn't have a clue as to what they were getting into. This can and will be a successful product but it will be down the line when more managed care companies get on board with it. It's a slow process and even challenging for reps with experience in pain . Stay the course. This company is great and has great things in place and values their reps. Today's pain market is changing daily and requires persistence and perseverance! Just do your job and do it well and results will come!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just be patient. It doesn't happen overnight. If u think this is like selling a diabetes med my friend you are sadly mistaken and anyone who thought this stuff would be flying off the shelves didn't have a clue as to what they were getting into. This can and will be a successful product but it will be down the line when more managed care companies get on board with it. It's a slow process and even challenging for reps with experience in pain . Stay the course. This company is great and has great things in place and values their reps. Today's pain market is changing daily and requires persistence and perseverance! Just do your job and do it well and results will come!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I (the sales rep) am patient and understand that launching a product is about building momentum. Trust me, I've been in the Pain Industry for 8 years. You need to tell management this at their ivory tower. They are expecting sales like we are selling twinkles at fat camp.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is hilarious. Are you surprised?