Expense Reconciliation BS!

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by anonymous, Dec 16, 2020 at 10:56 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok, its 7:50am and I've got 10 minutes before I head out to make calls. Calls that actually might drive demand. But, I check email this morning and I have some BS email from compliance with instructions in BOLD telling me I have a bunch of expense charges dating back to last year that I have to fix.

Facts are that I did these right the first time. The reality is that Amgen changed systems and migrated my calls from Veeva to Compass and instead of fixing it on the back end, they want me to.

Guess what. I will. I have cancelled the rest of the weeks calls and next weeks for good measure. I now have a project to do until the Winter Shut Down.

Damn, you guys don't get it.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

[​IMG]

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have over 50 to fix. They totally screwed this up and they can figure it out before I even attempt to fix. Most of us entered these correctly and no one knows how to fix something that was done correctly the first time. it's total crap typical Amgen

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Instead of fixing it, Amgen scheduled 12 different office hours where some dude from India will tell you how to fix it. Can I expense a translator?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amgen needs to fix this. I couldn't care less that they are sending emails to managers and us every 2 weeks until we take care of it. we can't take care of it if we did it correctly in the first place. it's Amgen's tortalled jacked up systems

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amgen will lose 12,000 field calls because of this. Enbrel Calls. Prolia calls. Aimovig calls. Avsola calls. Repatha calls. Otezla calls. Parsabiv calls. Nuelasta calls.

Amgen doesn't care.

it won't affect IC anyway. We have you dialed in to what you will make. We reward those with the lowest volume because they will have the highest percentage growth.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hmmm. Turns out I was doing it wrong. Feel bad for complaining before. Everyone else complaining should double check cuz they're not wrong in my case.