expense reports

Discussion in 'Medical Diagnostic Laboratories (MDL)' started by Anonymous, Dec 5, 2012 at 8:34 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The worst part about this shithole is when you expense, for example, $600 for lunches, parking, tolls, etc. you generally get much less back. None of it makes any sense, but since one's expense report goes through the hands of VT, she will go through it with a fine tooth comb (great use of time, EM) and if you happen to go over some dumb ass $10 per person lunch, they will take money out of what you initially submitted and you might get back $450. So awesome. No wonder folks jack up their corporate cards...and do you ever wonder who may receive all the benefits/points/miles/freebies from this massive collection of corp cards?? Prob the headhoncho who can't fork over more money for benefits for employees, pays his bro a bundle, prob, and folks are scraping by while they "try" to promote some bullshit BV panel. They don't care one cent about their employees. Expense your miles, they take money out b/c your god damn worthless lunch went over $10 per person. Fuck all of you, you will burn in hell.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ever think about addressing your anger issues?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would say the above poster was spot on. Anger issues? Yes. Anger at a company that takes people from other jobs and injects them into a hellish environment. 8 years ago, mdl was looked at and considered a small, fly by night operation by all the big boys. It has increasingly gotten worse, but over the past 12 - 14 months........it's gone into warp-drive at being a hell-hole. vt.......congrats. dr. m..........you hired the captain of the titanic.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So VT held a gun to your head and forced you to leave your other job? Have you considered taking responsibility for your own choices.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have you considered how you've played games with people's lives. You're right. People make a choice to come work here, BUT based on what you tell them. Once they're here, to their horror, they find out mdl is not like any other company. I think it's normal that around 10%, maybe 25% of employees at any given company will not be happy. Maybe half of them will actually voice their discontent. At mdl.....upwards of 90%. And, not just all from sales. Little vt is a nightmare in any universe. She was like this when she was reg mgr and almost everyone went to bd to complain and hr. Obviously, nothing happened. Now, she's sd......what would you say retention and morale has been like? Blaming others for the Titanic captain's unprofessional, often unwarranted, holier-than-thou attitude compounded with her mickey mouse pettiness for extreme detail and giving everyone the impression she goes out of her way to keep money out of other people's pockets......is simply re-arranging the chairs on the deck.

I sincerely hope we run into each other someday at mdl. You'll know it's me when you look into my eyes and I think you will be very surprised at who I am.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok guys, it easy. If the lunch cost $100 and there were only 9 people in attendence alls you got to do is say there were 10 people which equals $10 per person. No money taken out of your check! Got it now?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not sure. Can you give another accounting tip?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Obviously an outsider, otherwise you'd know that VT wants names, and checks randomly if those people were there or work at the office. She will fire someone on the spot if info doesn't add up. So much for the accounting tip sherlock.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I made up so many names...I used to get a phone book and randomly pick names, worked like a charm every time. Nobody called to check the lunch attendance names sheet!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thats stupid, i have been making up names up for 9 months and never been caught! They are such hawks, eagle eyes! No they are stupid an dyou need to GIVE them what they want. Make up the names and dont worry. Dont be stupid and put down 20 people if the office has 2 stafff. but you can work around this with ease. What a bunch of idiots we have

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

vt has actually tracked and counted the miles driven from point A to point B. she is completely crazy and is now spreading her madness. does anyone have any notion as to where vt gets her insane ideas?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you kidding, keeping track of miles...this is what they pay a national sales director for? Have you ever heard of micro-managing? How about bean counting? Pathetic.... and with regard to the $100, just put 10 ppl. That's great but somehow (esp if you have an elusive manager AF) they take money out and don't give you an explanation as to why or where the $ came out of. All you know is what you submitted is not the same they are reimbursing you, it's less. Fuckers.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have never had to turn in a sheet with the staff names on it. When did this start?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually, it was when vt was reg mgr and everyone began to see the horror of how she manages. We all went to see the sd b4 her and to hr, but nothing happened. So, NOBODY feels sorry for Dr. M. He knew how she was and is and he unleashed her onto the sales reps like it was some kind of punishment. I hope DR. M knows NOBODY, or least, 98% of people will NOT work to their potential or be allowed to. VT will fire your ass. LOOK at ALL the different examples of people being fired. I hope Dr. M has trouble sleeping at night because he's realized what he's done and he knows VT will not let him fire her. He thought he had problems when bd was sd..........I wonder what he thinks now.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Join the growing demand for collective-bargaining for medical industry sales reps.

U-N-I-O-N

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

YEah!! LEts protest these shits. Lets orgnaized a day for all of us to call in sick!! Can you imagine what VT will think?
    To be safe, we can alert the national labor board- they will be on our side. In addition, we can call hilda solis!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

secretly talk to friends, co-workers at mdl. talk to people in other departments. get confidential secret confirmation from these people.

O-R-G-A-N-I-Z-E

this is the ONLY way to get rid of vt or control her.

create a UNION and negotiate for better terms. demand vt has to go.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

wow.......yeah!! they can't fire the entire sales force....or even half. they'll have to listen to us. what if 30% - 50% of mdl employees went on strike? GET RID OF VT!!!!!!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just called in sick. who's next

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You need to set a future date.