expense reports

Discussion in 'Medical Diagnostic Laboratories (MDL)' started by Anonymous, Dec 5, 2012 at 8:34 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

actually this board shows mdl's pathetic attempt at managing.....

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you think we have IQs less than room temperature then what does that say about mdl hiring us? I don't think people are coming here blaming everyone for most of Mdls insane policies. It seems allllllll the posts and threads are directed mainly at one person. Also, and I'm sure it's a big coincidence, I was looking to see when these posts started with all this negative feedback and when one person began to infect mdl environment.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Blaming failure on everyone else? Hardly. CP has provided a forum for employees to vent and to share experiences with anyone who cares to come here and learn. Hopefully, prospective employees will read and learn from our experiences.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey folks, I don't work here anymore so please keep me posted when vt gets canned. If she does not then em has made his bed, and will have to sleep in it. And what do y'all think of the chances are that vt + em are already in it together, literally?? Who in their right mind would keep a sd who has riled so many people. It's playoff football and when I came onto this site 5 minutes ago, there were ONLY 6 people viewing it.... What a pathetic company!!! It's a horror show, in case you are thinking of interviewing!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you don't work here, why are on this board, you idiot! Mind your own business and stop sticking your nose in here. We dont care about your stupid opinion , especially from FORMER employees. Now , scat and get the fuck outof here

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

FORMER employees come here to share their wonderful mdl experiences in hopes of other people can also have this :)). Now.....fuck off.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

EVERYONE who is reading this and considering interviewing with this joke of a company...please read the above post. This is VERY typical of mdl's attitude. Take note. Forewarned is forearmed.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OH! Then, please mdl. tell us the rules for cafepharma. don't like it when you can't control something, eh?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pathetic worm-ridden little company. Do any of you have ANY idea what legitimate labs are saying and think about you? Stop the fucking squabbling. Easy answer.

Problem: SD solution: Fire her ass!! Then watch your credibility, sales and corporate IQ all go up simultaneously.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It looks like we've touched a nerve! Ooooh....the truth hurts. Just make sure we all pop the bubbly when vt is CANNED. Unless of course, em's dick is in her mouth.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

150% correct. vt is a vile, compulsive, anal-retentive CONTROL FREAK!!! LOVE IT - THE RULES OF CAFEPHARMA!!!! Here are the rules: don't give your employees the bohica and you won't even be mentioned on here. Stop fucking your employees!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL....so many directions to take this. Literally!! LOL!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spooooooot On, brother!!!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

eccuze me....im one of the former mdl employeez you hired with a less than room temperature IQ. it realy realy hurtz my feelingz you let me go after 3 weeks. next time ill try to keep da trunk cleanerr

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You could have not been let go for a messy trunk!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why not? You hired her.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you are living proof why cousins shouldn't fuck!