Expense reports

Discussion in 'Depomed' started by anonymous, Apr 26, 2016 at 9:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So there were two processing expense reports for the entire company. Now they're back to one?! Do mid to upper management receive priority processing? The rest can wait?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In a word- unfuckingbelievable.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is taking so long? My manager approves them pretty quickly then they sit in accounting review for weeks!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Take this with a grain of salt...but I've worked for companies in the past that began delaying expense reports. It was an early warning sign of major changes. For Depo, it could simply mean cash positioning for analysts, and keeping as much cash on hand as possible for a given time period. I don't think they are short on cash...but I have to echo the concern of WHY in the world are they delaying expenses??? They supposedly hired a new person, and it really takes this long to get this done?? Makes me personally not want to spend ANY money until the problem is corrected...

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Come on depomed, start approving these expense reports on time. It doesn't look good for our company at all, and these cards are in our personal name and we don't appreciate the negative credit rating.