Expense system is excuse for targeting reps

Discussion in 'Regeneron' started by anonymous, Aug 4, 2019 at 1:13 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Regeneron is using the new expense policy to ensure they can come after our money, and us, as it fits their needs.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is "new" about the expense policy? Heard they just fired a rep and manager for conducting two lunches in one day claiming they didn't stay through the meal. Wow. They were punished for working smart and efficient.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What, what, what!!! Heard yo ma was hitting the pipe. Both pipes my brother. Must be true because I heard it

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The fucking expense system sucks ass! The nit-picking sucks ass! Wasn't like this 4 years ago but now look at this fucking mess. My how things have fucking changed. Metrics. Micro. Sanofi. Excessive field ride alongs. Cutting of samples. Cutting of programs. Cutting of expenses. Cutting of bonuses. Lets see how long we can fucking last. Did I mention this place is the fucking pits?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wheels, our FMC partner monitors mileage which intern feeds into a telematics unit inbeded in you sale rep wagon reporting and triangulating your call activity via gps, we even follow when up turn on you sales wagon, idol your sales wagon park your sales wagon and the rpm’s on your sales wagon. In short I call it fleet management but your leadership calls it productivity controll.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Degeneron

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's bullshit. The company is cutting expenses not adding to existing costs. We've all seen this shitbag posting the same thing on the Regeneron board as he does with other boards. The company isnt tracking your car. If they want to get rid of you there are other ways to do it. Grow up shit ass

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry...
    the service is free and a standard fleet service provided by the OEMs and serviced by an interface to your FMC, Wheels out of Chicago.
    The idea is to provide value and increase productivity.
    Ask yourself then what’s the point of the program... unless the drivers in your sales rep circus wagons have sales operations auditing your sales force for a possible reallocation???

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what the hell? youre pshycho/paranoid dude

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey DF-thats only true for the first 6 months. After that, none. Now go back under the rock you came from

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why is almost every expense report audited? Thankfully I am OCD about that stuff but really do they need to audit them all?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am on the allergy side and most of my lunch expenses are audited. Just a standard company thing.