Explain quotas to me

Discussion in 'Galderma' started by anonymous, Feb 1, 2019 at 7:54 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can someone please explain to me how some of us have insane goals with 20-40% growth attached, while others get no growth and tiny numbers to meet? How do they come up with our quotas?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No idea! I’ve been here 2.5 years and 3 NSM and the same people walk the stage.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who cares, be more concerned about the sale and private equity cleaning house and running a skeleton crew.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You serious? You have to be top rep to survive so yes quotas are important! !

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sure.
    If you have a Low dollar territory you have a higher percent increase than a high dollar territory. If you don’t understand that you should go back to elementary school.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Keep drinking the stupid drink! Same terr size reps have quotas so significantly different! While the same reps walk the stage! Let me break it down for you! Same team, 2 reps with 3 mil terr, one will have 200k dysport quota while the other 475k! Explain that? Or ask your elementary school child to break it down?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the reason you even know someone else's quota is proof you spend so much time wasting time you're definitely horrible at your current job. back to pharma

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All quotas were posted in box last year! And pharma isn’t so bad! Had a great time there for many years!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you obviously have no friends here and no one trusts you! All reps know each other’s quotas!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ask the people who walk the stage for advice? Maybe they can help you understand and enjoy some overdue success.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Quotas are manipulated to screw whiners like you.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Erick Brenner is it you?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Funny! Definitely not Erick! He is currently very busy masterminding his new epic fail to compete with SBMs!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s either that or polishing his head!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok, now that’s Funny! He is so worthless! Terrible leader with worthless ideas!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Funny - doesn’t fricking matter, move on.
    Game over - sold

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m setting the pace.
    Way too focused to worry about quotas!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do they want us all to leave and help launch Evolus? My Q1 is higher than my
    Q4 was!!! Was hoping to ride this out and make some $$$, not happening. They think they got us to sign those non competes and now they can do whatever they want! Hey, Erick, those are worthless!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shhh! Stop yelling! Erick is busy typing stupid emails that are pure BS!!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How can some already hit quota!!? What’s wrong with this picture!