Explain to me this

Discussion in 'Mallinckrodt' started by anonymous, Sep 12, 2019 at 1:26 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

how the fuk does Melissa F have a job along with anyone in that group? Paid rates have collapsed and she walks around like she owns the place. Her and all her female cronies need to go. Never helped Acthar. Decided she wanted to own PACT apparently and that got crushed. Talks a good game but when it came time for the game. Big fumble. That group needs to go.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All the big talkers from the outside coming in is laughable. We hear it at every POA. Internally, we laugh because they are so out of touch with reality. Take a walk in a sales rep’s shoes before you talk about increasing paid shipped rates! Stop talking out of your Arse and get the real information from the territories. I would be ecstatic for a flat paid shipped rate. Thanks!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MF is a waste. Aonis her team. All talk waste of time

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She is not here because of what she does, but because of who she knows (Melonhead)

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

he has only brought over asshats. Look around. The VP for managed care is another Hugh special. Great body but she has done nothing for this business

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Remember arsehat Lloyd?!!!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

noni don’t but I agree with this thread 10000%. These people in the payer space at MNK have gotten promotions as paid rates collapsed around us. MF must have some insane pics of people.