Expose GSK

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Aug 25, 2018 at 6:04 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Time to expose GSK for breaking the the rules under the CIA. I don’t know what many of you are waiting for, let’s hear it!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I thought CIA was over.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Federal CIA is over but multiple states filed suit and CIA (not paying reps on sales) has to continue at least 3 more years at a state level.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are full of shit. GSK can pay us however they choose to pay us.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, but PF was completely subjective. How many of you actually witnessed your scores on the tests we all took? How do we know they were telling the truth? The other half of the evaluation system had to do with COTs. Remember those? Why is it that all the "supposed" good test takers also achieved good COTs? It's almost statistically impossible. How many of those individuals were promoted? How many of those individuals cheated? I for one think GSK needs to be exposed. Management is completely inept. Seriously,we just had a re-org last year..just one fricken year ago. How can anyone have any sense of security? C'mon GSK! You can do better. And the only way they WILL do better, is if they are exposed and or have to pay out settlement money. It's not being mean or unappreciative, it's just the language GSK speaks. Just business. The same way many of us will be unemployed in a couple of months. And they will tell you, "It's nothing personal. You were a great employee...it's just business".

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Age discrimination and discrimination against protected groups are grounds for EEOC investigation. Whether as individual or group, rights are protected against retaliation to fullest extent of the law.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Have you bothered to look at our sales force lately? Everyone is middle-aged. Grey hair, varicose veins, and reading glasses. Just l look around at the next meeting (if we are around). Smells like a Ben-Gay commercial out here on E.Coast.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Personally, I think it should be noted that a seasoned salesforce is only seasoned because of its integrity and it’s ability. I’ve noticed a lot of people complaining but, what are you doing about it? As a seasoned rep, I have seen many well respected successful strong people be pushed out. I’ve also seen those who have used and abused the systems to their benefit be promoted.I have seen those incompetent Brown nosed obsequious people be promoted. People, please all think, this is a major corporation and we are about sales in healthcare. We are dealing with lives, possibly your family. The CIA is over for the most part of the nation. Granted there are state influences. However this is a sales organization and I am a sales person. Quite honestly in the eyes of a lot of you I am a “seasoned veteran“. My track record includes about 40% of my time being in the top 20%, i.e. winners circles presidents clubs tearing, whatever they choose to name it. I’ve also seen one year where I was in the bottom 20%. The astronomical increase in my goal was overcome and my job is saved by a manager who knew the work that I put it in. Geographical potential, access, managed-care access, work ethic, and ability to sell will be the ultimate factor. That being said where you live within the territory will be a factor. My advice to you is control what you can and don’t worry about what you can’t. By the way I’m “just a rep” and never wanted to climb much higher. I’m not an HR I’m not a manager. Just a hard-working gray-haired veteran of this corporation which is seen its ups and downs. A lot of us that survived watching the downfalls have survived despite of all of these layoffs. My tune may change with this layoff knowing my contribution and my years of success. To those of you who complain constantly, my only words to you are learn & work

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Same thing on the west coast. A bunch of old, dusty lifers. No young blood to be seen! I always found that interesting ... given other companies have a nice balance.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nothing against anyone, but GSK field sales force is at least 50+ on average. The only younger ones hired were with the asthma expansion and that wasn’t really a large amount of people. That sparky guy would rant and rave about younger generations messing up GSK, but you will be hard pressed to find more than a handful of young reps in the field to really place any blame on.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

“Seasoned Rep” is code for lazy loser, “sales professional” is code for child killer. Get a real job you child killing loser. Your on your way out any ways. Ha ha

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think you meant to say, “You’re on your way out anyways.” Let’s everyone brush up on our homophones and homonyms. Not to be confused with homophobia.

Their, there, and they’re do not mean the same thing. Neither does your and you’re. The time to opt out of HEAR is here. Do you hear me?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Innovation Performance Trust as Emma put it. There is no trust and performance suffers. Name one RSD who you trust at this company? Anybody?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please people, open your eyes and ears. It was less than a year ago that Emma attended a national meeting in the U.S. She said out loud that GSK would be investing in the U.S. She said that while Advair would be going generic, that GSK had a plan and was "right-sized". Fast forward nine months. Only 9 f-ing months! We have one of the largest layoffs in GSK history. Investment in the U.S.? Well, that's a half-truth. We did give Breo to a U.S. contract company. So I guess you could call that an investment in the U.S. Our leaders are some of the best liars you will ever meet. They put Bill Clinton to shame that's how good they are.

Here it is people. GSK will be divesting the respiratory portfolio sooner rather than later. They are looking for a way to sell it to the highest bidder. They will use that capital to reinvest in the rare disease space. i.e. Benlysta, Nucala, and Oncology. They will most likely layoff a portion of the Nucala team. At that point the company will be lean and mean. If you are under the age of 50, rep, TSM, RSD, you should be looking to get off this ship. You have about two years max before this all takes place. I am telling you what the investment community already knows. This is not speculation. Listen carefully during the next town hall meeting. A lot of smoke, mirrors and diversion. Also known as BS. There it is folks. You can't say that you haven't been warned.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you’re at GSK you’re on life support friends.
    A former Breo rep...

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

From the prior comments it appears that GSK is steering towards becoming a vaccines company which does oncology research

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So true. Look, GSK has made horrible business decisions over the last decade. Couple that the the worst CIA in history and you have a share price that cant get above 40. If you are in respiratory, you should be actively looking. Ferociously looking! Rep, TSM, or RSD, get your butt outta here! GSK is going to become a "specialty" pharma company. They will be focusing on Oncology, Vaccines, and rare disease. The loss of Advair is a much greater deal than the company would have you believe. The Elipta line will never come close to making up for this patent loss. I'm not trying to scare you. I'm not trying to spread negativity. I'm just giving you a wake up call. Many of you believe that just because you survived that latest downsizing that you are ok for another five years or so. Believe me, you are fooling yourself. The COPD division is on life support. The company is going to push you to wits end trying to squeeze every last penny out of Trelegy and Anoro. You will continue to receive sub-par bonus and all those revenue dollars will be reinvested in to the other divisions. Here's an exemple: Vaccines Singrix inventory has been depleted and cannot even maintain a responsible amount of stocking in pharmacy. Reps had almost nothing to do with this as the CDC placed guidelines recommending it over zostervax. Reps are getting paid big dollars while doing very little. Yet the Elipta portfolio far eclipses vaccines. Every prescription you get a physician to write is like pulling teeth. You are lucky if you hit target bonus..very lucky. This is a fact and all you have to do is open your eyes. Stay in this division at your own risk. Two years tops until this division is dissolved. Zigler out!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My manager asked me why my mileage was so unusual. Almost admitted to double dipping as an uber driver, really close call. Be careful.