Expose GSK

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Aug 25, 2018 at 6:04 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Of course, leaving GSK and finding a better gig is very difficult, but facts are you re stuck with a dirtbag company about to be bought out and you'll be tossed out like yesterdays newspaper. I have moved on. more money better benefits, and sanity in tact. HAHAHAH. Sick around you'll see.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Trust me, no one is planning on sticking around! Those who have remained are over 55 hanging on for a few extra years until they retire. Or they are the working mommies who "kinda work full-time". Everyone else is looking. That being said, what is this gig you landed? Better pay, benefits and sanity? Sounds glorious! Please, do tell. Name of company? Or are you FOS? My guess, you were laid off and now come on this site to try and create resentment. Nice try.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As a working mom I'm offended by your sexism. Where else can I earn a 6 figure salary that allows me to take care of my kids, and schedule my own hours. This is a great place.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get a husband, that’s how!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You know what I am? A working dad. Have you ever heard that phrase used? ..working dad. I always cringe when I here ladies at our meetings complain about how they have to pick their kids up from school..early. How they have to leave the field early to attend juniors ballet practice. How they are queens of multitasking which requires them to get into territory late. How their husbands don't do crap around the house and they have to do it all. You know what I do? What most of your male working dads do? Get up and take our kids to school (drop off is 7:45) so I am in territory by 8:15. Provide the lions share of salary and benefits for the family which makes me proud..never complain about it. Yard work, homework, and dishes. Ladies, if you could put down your smart phones for just a few minutes and get off of Facebook you may actually see what your male colleagues really do. Just ask them. Listen to them. You should feel ashamed of yourselves. #hardworkingfamilyman.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

THANK YOU! The cackling hens were/are driving me nuts. Double standard alive and well.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Male Drug Rep = Underachieving Extreme Loser

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Straight up truth, homie! I love it!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Post #46. THANK YOU!!!! These type of anonymous forums are the only place where the truth can be told. I have two children between the aged of 9 and 12. I do what every other guy / dad does in my community. We coach little league, help with homework, volunteer at middle school fundraisers, oh yeah, we bring home salary and benefits for our families. You know what is never spoken of? We never complain about being a husband or father. I have never had or even thought to speak about it. Not one of my male friends or counterparts ever complains. Do you know what I hear from my female colleagues? Incessant complaining about being a "working mom". The worst part is that most of the women I have encountered here at GSK don't even need the job to pay the mortgage. To them, this job pays for the nanny, visits to the spa (I hear this one a lot), and some very nice clothing. Ladies, I have no issue with you, just put in equal work for equal pay...and stop with the constant whining and male bashing.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you indicative of a GSK rep? If so, try taking an English course!
    1- It's "hear ladies" not here ladies.
    2-
    "junior's" not juniors
    3-
    "lion's share" not lions share
    4- Won't
    even begin to address sentence structure.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He probably would have done better if he had all the crutches “working mom’s” get....plenty of time for these ladies to assist their nannies who are raising their kids with their English homework while they “work”. Management always looks the other way for that!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Poor grammar or not, I found his post to be accurate. I had to laugh, I have never heard the phrase "working dad" before.