Exposure and risk

Discussion in 'Bausch & Lomb' started by anonymous, Mar 13, 2020 at 4:03 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Keep working, ok we are in healthcare, (non-essential, hate to admit but we are not essential to operations.) Please look at the numbers, 8-9 calls per day with docs seeing 50-100 patients a day multiplied by 5 days a week. That is exposure to potentially 2250-4500 people per week. (I am not even counting the office staff in each office.) And for those in Eyecare, most patients are avg. age 65. I’m not sure it’s worth it right now. I get it as reps we are expendable, a dime a dozen and easily replaced but I don’t think the countless elderly patients are, my conscience is bothering me about this but it’s my job, so to work, to work, to work, I go.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just sit in your cat and fake calls. Not that hard

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because there are laws against it.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Laws against faking calls? Nobody said to forge signatures moron

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

YOU SHOULD JUST QUIT AND STAY HOME! ...poor little baby.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sun and others are out for 2 weeks.... At least they are thinking of and taking care of their people.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well now you don’t need to worry as we are working remotely too.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Virtual HCP engagement?
    What's the plan?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This isn't going to be obey in a week and other companies reps are out for 2 to start.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Then go to work at those companies. Nobody is keeping you here.
    We are working remotely. The decision is made on a week to week basis. If you were smart you would have figured out the training plan covers next week too, but it appears you aren’t that smart.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let's be honest it will be longer than 2 weeks before this shit storm calms

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I rejected a batch of product and completely shut my company down because it was the right thing to do. You and your accomplices knew about it. You knew about the fraud you were committing back in 2010, but y'all continued on anyway. As a result, I am cleaning planes in the midst of a pandemic. The only reason I am cleaning planes is because I don't want to collect unemployment, which I qualify for. It is just a matter of time before I am exposed to COVID-19. I may have been exposed to the virus already. Who knows? I am cleaning fucking airplanes! Health insurance is so outrageous, I cancelled that shortly after closing my business down. What do you guys do? Write more bullshit articles, play your fraudulent TV commercials, and continue invading my privacy like a bunch of weirdo creeps. My price went up, it's 60M, non-negotiable. If I catch COVID-19, I am going to put everyone on notice and expose everyone to the fraud they have been wilfully committing. Time to start being more selfish.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This company and it's upper management IS THE SHIT SHOW! B&L fucked up the launch of Vyzulta and will not do anything to correct that huge mistake. The rest of Bausch's products are OLD. The addition of contact reps is very telling for our future .We have no R&D and no pipeline; easy way to increase profits is to cut out higher salaries and replace them with 70K a year contract reps. They may have changed the name from Valeant to Bausch Health but the company philosophy has not changed. If you have Netflix watch a episode called: Dirty Money, Drug Short ,it is very 'eye opening"

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow....where to start....
    We are way past the Vyzulta launch. If you haven’t paid attention to the recent launch of Lotemax SM you missed something BIG.

The Nation rocked it and other drugs were successful too.
    Old or not these products are making money, and some are absolutely dominating markets.

I will admit, the OD sales force will likely fail, but there are just too many customers to see with our normal sales force.

Year after year there are naysayers, and year after year we are still here proving them wrong. I’ll just add you to the list of Shire, Novartis, Mallinckrodt Ophthalmology, Inspire, Ista, as so many have come and gone.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have some great property in the Fla swamps that you could sell too! Keep drinkin
    g that purple drank!