Express Scripts???

Discussion in 'Zogenix' started by Anonymous, Aug 4, 2014 at 4:32 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who oversaw this debacle? How did this happen? Had to be safety/abuse concerns, right? I mean, we do have a decent Managed Care strategy in place, right?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seems to me they are doing a stellar job- not a cut yet!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You know that it only represents a small piece of the ES business... No worries..blah blah... And about that stellar job of the manage care team... Ummm...

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really? Check out what happened to Advair sales when they got put onto the Exclusion List! Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad News for GSK! Same will happen here.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You can't tell Zogenix leadership anything! They keep believing these delusional dreams! Totally agree!! But according to the investors call Managed Markets are going a great job, winning access everyday! I would love to know where!! Between lack of managed care access, pharmacy stocking/filling issues/physicians hesitation to write the product and state legal battles. I wouldn't know why we have had problems selling this drug!!

And yes Roger, you are correct we as employees do not have the neccassary skills to sell this product! Hell you should have used different criteria to recruit and hire SAM's for your "back fill positions". You can throw all those ethical BS questions out the door because it obvious doing the right thing and focusing on the approiate patients only will give you the axe. It's all about total prescriptions! Especially when receiving the separation call and they tell you they waited as long as they could for the data of total prescriptions to justify territory viability!