Extra vacation time

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by anonymous, Dec 27, 2019 at 8:34 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone purchasing extra vacation time in 2020? We can get up to 4 extra weeks with refund on any unused time. Thoughts?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think it’s a great deal even though I haven’t purchased any...

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Love this idea and bought some

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tell which 3 weeks are slated for POA and I’ll buy them!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

good one!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I take whatever I need whenever I need it via sick days.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You have it backwards. We have 250 days of vacation. You have to determine your “ work” days.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Read the fine print: it must be used last, and can’t be rolled over. Bad deal.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whatever isn’t used is refunded to you. As long as they actually follow through with that, it’s a no brainer

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I purchased the full four weeks. While I do agree that you can use sick days or work quick days as often as you'd like, if you want extended time off for travel or shutting down at the holidays, you need the vacation days. Time is so valuable, and for many working in this industry for a long time, much needed. Also, if you are smart enough to live below your means and your spouse makes a good living as well, then use the time and enjoy it.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think that’s smart-my only hesitation would be a jackass manager who thinks/rates less of you, however if that happens and you can prove document it then with a good lawyer you could retire !

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You can buy up vacatjon times