Eyecare Layoff

Discussion in 'Allergan' started by anonymous, Nov 14, 2017 at 6:13 PM.

?

Who is looking for another job currently?

1. Hell ya!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Nope, gonna ride it out...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok so we know cuts are coming for Eyecare but how many? 30% I'm hearing. Anyone else? Any idea what they will base these off of?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm hearing 30% too. But how do they know how may people they are going to cut if they don't even know if we are going to win the appeal or not? Do you think they will go down to 2 or 3 reps per territory?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And people laughed at me when i did my ancestral DNA 5 years ago. 1% African. Im as white looking as they come. Im officially African American on my employee profile. This fact alone has saved me a few times from being laid off. As far as I know im the only black employee in eye care in my state. Im going to breeze through these lay offs.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is wrong on so many levels. It won’t be 30%.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

First two posts are the same person... CI person talking to him/her/they selves.
    Good move with the Ancestry, though.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don’t think the Eyecare cuts will be as extensive as what is being posted here. Why would Allergan want to cut Eyecare when there are 2 new products on the horizon? I think it will be like last time when they cut the 20+ reps. I just wish they didn’t leave it up to the manager to cut reps and looked at lower revenue territories and cut the rep with the lowest tenure. Some Managers at this company play favoritism even with reps who are not producing and it’s just not fair to cut a rep who has tenure just because you hired your colleague from another company who has very little time at Allergan. That’s what happened last time in my area and none of us appreciated his decision.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Managers have no say in that process.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When are the cuts going to happen?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When you get a job and some friends fuck face fired nut !

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

By the end of the year it will start. They will announce the split between pharma and device soon thereafter and another buy out a little after that. Get ready for a fun ride.