Eyecare Pods

Discussion in 'Allergan' started by anonymous, Nov 21, 2017 at 6:04 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does everyone think, or do some of you know if most -perhaps all- Eyecare pods will be cut to 3 people?..

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is Ricky Cannington still with us here at the Allergan? LOL

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm hoping they go down to 2 in my territory. With a Restaiss generic that's all that is needed.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There seems to be an undisclosed hiring freeze in Eyecare. If you look at all the open territories and then look at the career opportunities on the Allergan website where they haven’t posted the openings.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Letters were sent out in Eyecare. 33% of field reps will be cut, 4 district managers and one regional. They should really cancel next years incentive trip. And the Jan national sales meeting. How can that look to investors? Cut jobs yet spend 300k+ on an elaborate vacation for 50 people. And what is there to celebrate? I feel bad for the reps who did well this year, but maybe a stipend and be done with it because it just feels wrong.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Most of the cost of the NSM have already been paid and that money can't be recovered so they might as well go for it.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Letter sent out to who and from who? Post the letter!!

8. The wizard

The wizard Guest

I call BS rumor, no one knows anything on this board

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heard the same about 33% and that pods are going down to just 2 reps.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

post the letter.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Youvshod be royally embarrassed to sell in a pod. Do nothing losers sell in pods. Hope you never lose your job, cause no one is hiring sales reps who sold in pods. Immediately they say oh stinky. No hire no way hosey

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Apu?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If they're going down to 2 reps that equates to more than 33%, even with Silver crossover. I just wonder what true factors they'll use to determine who's staying and who's leaving.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wonder how they will decide as well. Last time there were cuts this wide they hired a third party to decide who goes and it wasn’t always the least tenured. But in all honesty. I think they could have gone to 2 reps a long time ago.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why wouldn't the least tenured reps go? With products coming in 2019, wouldn't they want to keep the reps with long term experience? How will they decide and when is the proposed layoff day, anyone know?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the first people they cut are the ones on probation whether they are new or for disciplinary reason or whatevs

Then they’ll go by there 3 criteria
    First is last 3 years of rankings. So you better pray that you were lucky and weighted on the drug that was performing the best in your territory compared to your counterparts weighing. Usually 1 drug is 5% more for you than say your mirror counterpart.
    And hopefully your Ironwood co-promote partners were effective (the same ones who don’t interact with you or come to your business planning meetings). And hopefully your specialty rep is effective along with your other 3 counterparts & then hopefully it all clicked at the right time and you got a higher ranking than your teammate. So you’ll keep your job and they’ll be terminated...errrr laid off. So the first thing they look at is personal performance. That sounds weird saying personal performance but anyway...LMAO!!

It really comes down to who does the DM like best. You’re force ranked.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DMs have no say at all.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I doubt that the DM's would not have say. Why would that be the case?

Also, what if your counterparts have less tenure than 3 years of rankings?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

beccause they are letting go 30% of the DMs as well.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well then beyond DM level there should at least be RD input then!