EZ Rx... EZ layoffs

Discussion in 'Arbor Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Nov 9, 2017 at 10:34 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can we all just agree that EZ Rx was the most bonehead decision in the history of the company? Let's avoid working with insurance so our company isn't profitablez meanwhile they are making TM's that don't use the crap program take trainings on how to use it?! Layoffs happen, in every Pharma company. But layoffs and incorrect payouts and insurance fraud? Not every company, just arbor.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And most respectable pharmacy companies give employees at least a month heads up that lay offs are coming. Wonder if they prayed about it before they completely blind sided everyone. Insert eye roll

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is not true...it happens both ways. Larger companies have to give notice because of the WARN act. I have been in this industry for many years through multiple buyouts and layoffs. Numerous times I have woken up to emails where we had to stay by the phone that day but I have also been given notice because the number or percentage of employees was above a certain threshold. As someone posted in another thread...welcome to pharma. There is no safe and half the time good people lose their jobs because of logistics and not performance. It happens every week. Arbor just sucks... it they are not any different when it comes to these situations.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Contact Whistle Blower lawyers advertising on Cafepharma!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What the hell is up with all these whistle blower lawyer posts?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Advertisers on Cafepharma!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I disagree. I have been in pharma 12 years and been through several lay offs and we were always given a 2-4 notice that lay offs were coming. Never say off. Especially before the holidays begin. Real Christian of them.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bout the Benjamin’s!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It definitely is. I have no problems with lay offs. But don't act like caring Christian men and then blindside these poor people.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good ole Stutter step walked out back and massaged his golden calf instead of bowing down and praying.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, definitely agree! But, hey, I got paid!!!!!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm fine with EZ Rx but it's garbage that we don't get paid on the cash scripts. They raised the price of Horizant to $75 and still we don't get credit. You can't tell me that you are losing so much on a bottle you sell for $75 that I shouldn't get credit. I'm doing my part to get that Rx to the EZ Rx pharmacy. After that it's out of my hands. Motivation killer.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am sure we lose money

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If we lose so much money on a cash EX Rx fill that they don't even think we should get credit then just cancel the whole damn cash option. Reps don't want it if we don't get credit and how exactly does it help the company if we are losing money when an Rx gets filled? If their argument is that the refill rate is higher on EZ Rx then all that means is that we are losing more money because they are filling that many more Rxs at a loss.